Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Route Two  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoute Two  - Page 2 I_voting_barRoute Two  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Route Two  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoute Two  - Page 2 I_voting_barRoute Two  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Route Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Route Two  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route Two    Route Two  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 am

Fushidara's Journey

Before I could get an answer from Satoshi, I turned to see the two Grunts with a defeated and disappointed look on their faces, Mikona doubled over from the pain on his back, and Satoko falling over. I rushed over to her as she fell. As she collapsed into my arms, I heard a voice.

"Good job, you two."

Mikona and I turned to see that it was Satoshi. He walked over with a completely innocent smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Helping out   Route Two  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm

He opened his bag that he always carried and took out some bandages as he removes mikona's shirt and bandaged up the wound. He did this gently but tight as he looked concerned. He then looked at Fushi and smiled.

"She should be fine but let her rest. Come to the rocket base and let her recover there. We have Pokemon that could heal it better there."

He helped mikona up as he looked at Fushi concerned and also sweetly. "is that okay with you?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Route Two    Route Two  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:54 pm

That... that scum... thinking he can touch me... Carefully, I took the bandages off and threw them on the ground. They must be poisoned... He won't take us... I coughed up a bit of blood and scowled at the Rocket. "Rocket.... scum... I know what you did.... don't touch... me..." It's.... getting ...dark... Mouth bloody and skin red, I fainted on my back. Fushidara-san... help...
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Helping out   Route Two  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm

"Please trust me. I'm not a bad person. If i was i would have attacked you by now" He places new bandages on her as he rubbed lotion on them which was made out of Oran berries, antiseptics and a few other ingredients as he carried on helping Mikona even though he didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Two    Route Two  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Fushidara's Journey

Mikona passed out as well. I propped him up as Satoshi bandaged and mended him. I knew Satoshi was part of Team Rocket, but I do anything except depend on him. He's the one with medical supplies at the moment and Mikona's in dire need of it. Satoshi applied the bandages and spoke to me,

""She should be fine but let her rest. Come to the rocket base and let her recover there. We have Pokemon that could heal it better there."

As we propped Mikona onto my back and Gallade carried Satoko, I pondered as to whether to trust him.

"Is that okay with you?" he asked politely.

I knew Satoshi seemed trustable, but the rest of the base. How could we just waltz in there without expecting trouble? It was way too risky.

"Sorry, but we can't stay here. There's been enough damage from Team Rocket as it is. Not you, though. It's nothing personal...it's just Team Rocket itself." I said as I started walking towards Sazandora, ready to take off with the three of us.

I paused, thinking over what Satoshi said.

"Oh, and one more thing," I showed the boy's face to Satoshi. "You kept saying 'her' and 'she'. You may not believe this but Mikona's a boy."

I must say, if it weren't the stark difference of Satoko and Mikona walking together, I would've mistaken him for a girl as well.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Helping out   Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:00 am

He would look happy at the friends as he became a bit jealous as he has never had a friend as his parents wouldn't let him out of the house much and and they were over protective. He would shed but one tear as he looked at them three and smiles.

"You can trust me guys. I can get you all in without suspicion but you have to do what i say. I have spare Rocket uniforms in my bag and each of you have to put one on so they think when we get in a Team Rocket member was injured and they will treat him immediately. And no wonder he was flat chested"

He would open his bag and remove 3 Team Rocket uniforms waiting for them to put them on. He would smile as this was the first time he could help anyone at his own free will and try to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Two    Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Fushidara's Journey

I shook my head. I know Satoshi was being earnest and really wanted me to stay, but that was impossible. I picked up my PokeGear and realized that someone was calling me.

"Where are you?! You were supposed to be here by now!" the voice said.

"I know, I know. Something dire came up." I responded.

"Well, get over here now, alright?" the voice responded, annoyed as the call ended. He was right. I was losing time as it is. I turned to Satoshi and swiftly threw him a card.

"We really have to go now, Satoshi. On that card is all of my information. If I ever need your help again, I'll contact you on the PokeGear." I said as I took off into the air on Sazandora. Mikona and Satoko were out cold and propped tightly to not fall off as we flew.

"Remember, Satoshi! You're better than the rest of Team Rocket! Remember that!" I shouted back.

[exit to Whirl Islands Remote Beach]

The Card Information:
Name: Fushidara Saiki
PokeGear: XXXXXXXXXX
Ocupation: Pokemon trainer (Elite Four)

Last edited by Fushidara on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Helping out   Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm

He looked sad as he was being friendly and caring but was now alone and friendless again. He walked back to the rocket base located on route two as he looked very depressed and lonely

"Why wont anyone ever trust me or be friends with me. It makes me so mad."

He would spot the base as he carries on walking towards it.

[Exit to Rocket base Route Two]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: clouded vision   Route Two  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:35 pm

*Satoshi was walking on Route two heading towards Viridian City. He only looked down at the ground. As he was walking his Team Rocket hat blew off his head. His hair blew in the winds as he looked up and saw a flying Pokemon. He couldn't see it properly but he knew the shape and size fit the description of a legendary. He had just seen Zapdos fly overhead. He saw its beautiful Yellow and black wings as it flew in the direction of mt. Silver. He picked up his hat and carried on walking thinking that he knew what he had to do. He had to return home and confront his family.*

(Exit to Viridian City)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route Two    Route Two  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Route Two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2