Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Viridian City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapViridian City - Page 2 I_voting_barViridian City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Viridian City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapViridian City - Page 2 I_voting_barViridian City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Viridian City

Go down 
+2
Mikona
Silver Evans
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

Viridian City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:46 am

Yarashi smiled. "Ok, here goes, I call this one, Pidgey." Ysrashi started playing a slow, soothing tune on his flute that had a break every few notes, the tune was a high pitch, seeming almost like a secret type communication. Despite the particularly odd rhythm, it sounded beautiful.
As the song went on, a flock of Pidgey flew close by, they seemed calm, and tamed. Two of them even landed on Yarashi's shoulders. Yarashi finished playing, and some of the Pidgey flew away, but the two on his shoulders stayed. "It seems the people f the city aren't the only ones who like my song!" Yarashi joked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 am

The crowd resounded a warm applause. Kotori teared in regards to the performance. I couldn't help but be amazed myself. The serene and calming melody touched the hearts of both people and Pokemon alike. I reached into my bag and emerged an old sheet of paper.

"What's that?" Kotori asked.
"It's an ancient music sheet, from ancient Unova. I want to verify something." I said as I began making my way to the front of the crowd. I finally made it in front of the man with the mystical flute.

"Forgive my forwardness, but I'd like to make a request." I said. I handed him the parchment with the Relic Song. "I've been doing research on a certain Pokemon and you would greatly help my efforts if you would simply play this melody."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:18 am

Yarashi smiled, seeing Fushi. "I never thought id see you here. Its been a year since you had that battle with Silver. I guess my thoughts about you really are right, your a surprize in life just as much as you are in battle." Yarashi joked. "What is this research for, exactly?" Even if it was a childhood friend, Yarashi could afford to help someone with something that might end up like it did when his mother had been killed. Fushidara, or Rocket, Yarashi had to make sure he's doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:33 am

I gave a slight smile. "Yes, it has been a while, hasn't it? But whether I can fully include you in on the details depends on your performance. Like you, I can't trust everyone I see. If you yield the results I expect, I'll tell you what I'm after. But after hearing your Pidgey song, I'm sure you're the one who can help me."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:45 am

Yarashi nodded, and the two Pidgey flew away. "Guess I have a song to play." Yarashi took the sheet of parchment and sent out his Sraffty to hold it up for him. Yarashi took a deep breth, and started playing the song he saw before him. The melody didn't seem like anything he hard his mother play, but he was able to play fluantly and create the new tune of mixed-up sounds.

There where some dips in tone, some high rises, and only 4 cuts in the melody, it seemed more like a real song Han the other tunes he knew.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:01 am

All around the stage, people were entranced in utter serenity from the music. Pokemon came from all directions to listen to the beautiful song, the relic song. As Yarashi reached his cadence, the people and Pokemon all applauded his stunning performance.

"Just as I had expected. The relic song, a song lost in time, unites both Pokemon and mankind in harmony. Find me at the Pokemon Center in 1 hour. I'll explain everything there."

And so I left with my back to the crowd immersed in happiness with Kotori following right behind. It was strange. Neither of us could wipe away the tears of bliss on our faces. It was like some nostalgic memory of hope and peace resonated in our hearts.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 am

Yarashi nodded, "Ok guys, that's everything!" Returning Scraffty, Yarashi headed for the Pokemn Center. "Ok, so the song Fushidara had me play seems to have some kind of affect that brings people and Pokemon together ..." Yarashi took out an old book his grandfather in Unova had given him. "Where have I heard about a song like that before ..." Yarashi sat down at a table in the Pokémon Center paging through the old book.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 am

I found Yarashi with his nose in a book about Unovan History and Lore. I walked up to him and flipped the book to a page with a Meloetta drawing.

"Long ago, Meloetta sang a beautiful song to bring peace to the land. It's the same song I asked you to play today, but it's been my dream to restore the harmony brought by Meloetta's singing. Only Meloeta's music and resound throughout an entire region."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:17 am

Yarashi smiled. "I had a feeling it was linked to a Pokémon of legend ... The funny thing is, Meloetta inspired someone to make my Mystic Flute. At a certain location, I might be able to call Meloetta with a song ..." Yarashi explained. "Finding a call song for a legend is going to be hard to do though."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:00 pm

"Call song you say?" I replied with interest. "Well, all I know is the Relic Song, which you played. Is there some way that the two are connected? And I don't think it can be as simple as to play a song and have Meloetta appear. There has to be an intricate time and place for these things."

Kotori popped in from behind me with a perplexed look across her face. "What's a call song, Mr. Yarashi?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Yarashi smiled, recognizing that girl's face from the crowd. "I'll answer that in a simple way. First, didn't you find it odd that, out of all the Pokemon that might have been attracted to the song, the only Pokemon that seemed to be attracted to it from the wild had the same name as the song?" Yarashi chuckled. "The call songs are a kind of natural hypnotic beat that attract Pokemon with mores code, that can be reconstructed on paper to replicate the spelling of how that Pokemon's cry might sound. As if the song was talking back to the Pokemon that hear it."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:07 am

Kotori's face lit up. "Ah, that makes sense. You called the song, 'Pidgey', didn't you? But it seems almost scary and cruel for Pokemon to be able to be manipulated like that. In the wrong hands, some Pied Piper might control an army of Pokemon against their will."

I nodded in agreement. "I guess that's why we have to have them on our side before the worst happens."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:26 am

Yarashi chuckled a bit. "do you to think the same cuz your in love? Raichel and I are the same way." He joked. "I was going to destroy this flute for that reason, it's the only flute than can make the tune for that to work, but if we need it for the legendary Pokemon ..."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:15 pm

I stood up. "Then it's best that we figure out where we're headed and get our mission done as soon as possible so we can prevent such a flute from being misused. First things first, have you used that flute to call for Legendary Pokemon yet?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm

"No, but I have seen it done." Yarashi said calmly. "A long time ago, my mother once used it so that Mew would play with her." Yarashi explained as his mind drifted back to the memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viridian City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2