Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Pewter City EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Pewter City EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Pewter City EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Pewter City EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Pewter City EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Pewter City EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Pewter City EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Pewter City EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Pewter City EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Pewter City I_vote_lcapPewter City I_voting_barPewter City I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pewter City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Pewter City
Pewter City 300px-Pewter_City_HGSS

Pewter City is a city located in northwest Kanto. The locale lies between Viridian Forest (via Route 2) and Mt. Moon (via Route 3). The most notable resident of the city is Brock, the Former Pewter City Gym Leader.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Mikona's Start   Pewter City EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Landing in front of the Pokemon Center, Mikona nodded at his mother's Sigilyph as it flew away back to Saffron. Looking around, he could see that it was a peaceful city, a bit dusty, but over all very nice. He released Ralts from her poke'ball and conversed with her.

'I told you I hate being in that stupid ball! Geez, Mikona, at least put me in your fanny pack or something...'
'It's a bag, Ralts. I suppose this is Pewter City.'

He took a walk around the rocky city, seeing sights like the local Museum and the Gym.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Off to Route 3   Pewter City EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Looking around, Mikona noticed the base of Mt. Moon. Curious, he went over there to start investigating. [exit to route 3]
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Back To Square One   Pewter City EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:07 pm

"Your Poke'mon are fully healed." Nurse Joy bowed. "We hope to see you again!"

He and Ralts walked over to a nearby bench and thought about what happened, the latter being somewhat tired, the former looking contemplative of the events that occurred. They sat and were silent for a few seconds.

Telepathically, the trainer started the conversation. 'We need to train. Get stronger, you know?' The Ralts agreed to his thought. 'Yeah, I guess. Against the weaker ones, maybe in that forest.' The boy licked his lips and agreed. 'Alright. We'll venture through the forest, And see what's on the other side.' During the conversation, it seemed to outsiders that the young trainer clad in blue and his poke'mon were silent, as if deciding some master plan. Not noticing this, the azure duo nodded in unison and went off into the Viridian Forest, planning to be stronger by the time they get out. [Exit to Route 2]
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Healed in Time   Pewter City EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 pm

"The Viridian Forest is tough, I'm glad to see you uninjured!" The nurse said.

Mikona had gotten there in time, pushing his pokemon in front of Nurse Joy as soon as he got in, the medical woman doing her job as she took them to the healing panel.

"My pokemon..." He started. The psychic was anxious, his thoughts and voice laced with guilt and fear. The nurse stopped him from talking any more and interrupted. "Don't worry. They'll be fine. This is normal for everybody." She said assuredly. Mikona nodded in relief; at least he could keep battling. He was still shaken up by the encounter, wondering what of his friends. At least they were safe... for now.

Exiting the Center with Ralts and Spinarak in tow, he was still trying to calm down about the fight. This was normal; right? This happens to everyone; right? Shaking his head, he took a walk around the city, looking down while he thought of what he should do. Suddenly, a paper found it's way under his feet. Levitating it to his hands with his telekinesis, he saw what was being promoted.

PEWTER CITY GYM

GYM TOURNAMENT FROM 1:00 PM TO 10:00 PM

WINNER GETS TO CHALLENGE BROCK FOR THE BOULDER BADGE

DOUBLES AND SIGLES AVAILABLE

He looked up, seeing a hill with a Gym atop it. He wondered what he should compete in; singles was improbable, Kumo and Kagami not having much type advantage other than Dig. Maybe doubles? He didn't know who would team up with him. He thought about this as he paced aimlessly across town. Before he knew it, he wandered back into Route 3, where he first met a Jigglypuff. Instead, he found someone else. It was a blond female with a Riolu some feet in front of him...

[exit to Route 3]
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Mikey landing in Pewter city . Mikey said" Hmm i have to said it is a awesome city that i ever went and visting now to check out the food here or something.
Mikey and his brother who is on his back is looking at the city that he is at he saw the gym door and with a paper on the door and it state.

PEWTER CITY GYM

GYM TOURNAMENT FROM 1:00 PM TO 10:00 PM

WINNER GETS TO CHALLENGE BROCK FOR THE BOULDER BADGE

DOUBLES AND SIGLES AVAILABLE

Mikey saw that paper and thought to himself" Mhhhh i can do that let see what i am doing that day.

Mikey pull out his pokegear and scan his card to show him his plans.

Hmm i do have some time but i think for me to enter in a tourament will show that i am a johto gym leader.

So mikey found a good place to eat so him and his brother eat poke pizza and soda
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: RIVAL BATTLE: SATOKO VS MIKONA [FIRST OFFICIAL]   Pewter City EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:31 pm

"Both of your pokemon have been healed," The nurse bowed, "Have a nice day!"

I took my Pokemon and put them away, Kagami at my side. Both have become stronger during the battle; apparently, so has hers. Satoko, was it? She looked about my age. with blonde hair and a Riolu at her side, not unlike me and Kagami. The female was quite energetic, I don't know how she pulls it off. However, she seemed trustable, giving my a strange rock as a gift.

I didn't really know how to talk in full sentences that much, only talking telepathically normally and saying single words against the two trainers I fought. I found myself stuttering, badly. My mind was too fast for my body, it was so embarrassing! I tried to hide myself as much as I could afford.

"So!" Satoko spoke. The sudden word made me jump, but I recovered quickly. "I hear this is where the legendary Red started his adventure. He probably went to this Gym first, so lets go there!"

I blushed as I corrected her, my quiver in my voice staying. How do people talk like this? "W-W-Well, I-It wasn't here... I-It was Pallet Town, where Professor Oak lives..." I kept my head low as I spoke, looking way and fiddling with my book/Pokedex of sorts.

"I guess we'll head there, huh?" Wait, what? "W-We?" She grinned and nodded. "Yeah, we'll stick together on our way there! I don't want to be alone too much." I nodded and agreed. An acceptable answer, I know by experience you might need a friend. "I-I guess we can."

"S-Say, since we're traveling together for the time being..." I began, Kagami getting a glint in her eye as she read my mind. "Would..." I lost the blush and looked straight at her. "You care for a battle?"

She turned around and blinked. Slowly beginning to smile, she and Riolu gained a battling stance of sorts. "Challenge accepted."

A crowd grew around us, seeing a battle commence. My eyes flashed red as I sent the go to Kagami, both of us getting into a Psychics stance. "Let's start."

SATOKO VS MIKONA

RIOLU /// KAGAMI [RALTS]

RATTATA ///KUMO[SPINARAK]
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: SATOKO VS MIKONA [1]   Pewter City EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:29 pm

SATOKO VS MIKONA

"Go! Rattata!"

"Kagami…"

"Use Focus Energy!"

"…"

Kagami used Confusion!
61%!

Ratatta used Focus Energy!
Rattata is getting pumped!

"Don't give up, Ratatta!"

Ratatta used Quick Attack!
Critical Hit!
87%!

Kagami used Confusion!
Ratatta fainted!

"No, Rattata! Go, Riolu!"

"K-Keep it up, Kagami!"

Riolu used Vacuum Wave!
9%!

Kagami used Confusion
IT'S A ONE HIT KO!

Riolu Fainted!

"W-We won?"
"Awww….we lost."
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

After Mikey and his brother is done eating he pay the dude 39 bucks for the food and said" Thank you for everything.

His brother nod his head and point back to the gym. Brother point his claws to the Gym. Mikey said to his brother" Brother you want to go to the gym and go fight the gym leader there. Brother shake his head yes. Mikey said" Ok brother let head over to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 pm

"Haha, phew. Your Pokemon are really strong, Mikona" I panted. I was wiped out.

"Hey, Mikona, I'm going to go train for a bit. Alright if you stay around Pewter City before we head anywhere else?"

And before hearing an answer, or maybe the answer was too soft, I rushed to the Pokemon Center and ran off to Route 3 and Mt. Moon, looking for another Clefairy.

[exit to Route 3]
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Merchant Of Slugs   Pewter City EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 pm

After mumbling a 'yes' to Satoko, I began walking through the city. I don't want to be too strong for my Pokemon, and yet...

A 'Psst' came from the side of the PokeMart. Curious yet cautious, I got my spoon out just in case, not wanting to allow Kagami or Kumo to get hurt. I then slowly went towards the noise, finding a merchant of sorts under a tree, shades on his eyes and some pokeballs in a container of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 pm

the salesman was scanning from the tree he had set up a little shop for potential customers, Then he saw a kid that he could pawn his pokemon off on.
"Psst. Kid yeah you. Come over here."
He noticed that he was in a defensive stance.
"what's wrong? I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna sell you this magikarp for a cheap 500 pokedollars. What do you say? it's a huge discount."
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Whipping out his book and and stopping on page 129 with a powerful slam that could intimidate anyone, Mikona read the book with a scarlet glow eminating from his eyes. This wasn't on purpose, of course; he just forgot to put away his spoon.

"Magikarp... Moves.... Splash. Tackle. Flail. No thanks." His voice was also cleared out, filtering the stutter and softness out of the way and tuning it into a cold, heartless, icy sound that reminded anyone who heard it of a Dictator. Poor Mikona, forgetting to put away his spoon.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:14 pm

The sales man flipped his book to the next page garados.
"are you sure kid this pokemon is pretty legit once he evolves. C'mon kid you won't regret it. 500 pokedollars is pretty cheap for once he evolves.
He pointed to all of garados's moves such as thunder and hyper beam.
"See how powerfull it will become?"
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Mikona did nothing but stare blackly into the salesmans eyes, the auburn now a blood red as his pupils seemed to swirl, as if trying to trap the man in a 72 hour torture.

If Mikona didn't have his spoon out, however, he would have just looked into the older mans eyes shyly.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 pm

The man gulped and started at him back blankly as if he were captured in his stare.
"I'll just give it to you as a gift then."
He returned it to it's pokeball and handed it to him
Magicarp lv. 5 male
Tackle
Splash.

Then he reached for another pokeball.
"I think This'll fit you better"
A shellos emerged from the ball
"This here is a shellos from the far away region of Sinnoh."
He petted the shellos then looked at the trainer
"he can be yours for a cheap 1500 pokedollars."
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Mikona put away the Magikarp; He knew about the Gyarados, but didn't know how to deal with one. He might train it later on, though. This one, however...

He only had the Kanto and Johto Pokemon in his book. It looked like a water type or a normal type... Maybe it can take hits? Mikona shook his head mentally. This wasn't the right way to go about things. The Shellos, as it was called, wanted to be picked up. To be strong. Mikona looked at it for a bit then spoke.

"Alright, I'll have her." He handed the money to the salesman. "It's been good dealing with you."

Mikona walked away putting his spoon away finally, letting the pink Pokemon slink across the ground. It seemed shy and afraid. Mikona picked it up and smiled at it like a mother of sorts, his softer side coming back. "You can be... Ekitai."

The newly christened Ekitai had a mile-wide grin as she hugged her trainer. Kagami, who was flirting with a local trainers Machop, came back and talked telepathically to the Sinnoh pokemon. 'Female,' The Ralts said, 'And she was very lonely until you came along.' Mikona nodded and held the Shellos like a baby, right to the Pokemon Center where he deposited Magikarp to Someone's PC. Not many knew who "Someone" was, but those who did said he was trustable.

Feeling happy about his new pseudo-family member, the psychic decided to look around Route 3 again, maybe find an item or two.

[Exit to Route 3]
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Wait, that Route's actually useful?   Pewter City EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 am

A bit bored of the city, Mikona decided to take a closer look at the infamously small Route 2. The devil is in the details, after all.

[Exit to Route 2]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:11 pm

I pointed down at the city toward flygon.
"Right there Fly-kun!"
He Nodded as we landed
"Good job return"
[SFX: Telephone ring]
I pulled out my pokegear and saw that mikey was calling so I pressed answer.
"Hey Mikey-kun. Good afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 pm

"Nice to know bu-----"
[SFX: Click Click]
"Oh hang up on me." I chuckled a bit and stared walkinng towards the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Mikey have landing In Pewter City and said" I am back. Mikey have saw Sliver And said" Sliver what up my friend and how you been.

Mikey follow Sliver into the Pokemon Center And said" Sliver how you been my friend.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:24 pm

I was about to enter the Pokemon center I felt Some one tug on my clothes I turned around and saw it was Mikey and I chuckled a bit"
"Wow You Sure Explored Kanto quickly." I joked
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Mikey said"Well can't blame me i came here to see some good battles and talk to my old friend misty".

Mikey said to sliver" I will show you." Mikey pull out a locket with a Pic with His dad Tommy Knight, Misty and A Young Mikey.Mikey said to Sliver" Well you like the pic i show you?
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:32 pm

"ahh I see good battles." then I had a confused look.
"well if you wanted good battles why didn't you stay back at the gym?"
I asked as I looked puzzled
Then I looked at his locket. oh that's neat
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Mikey said to Sliver" Hey Sliver I buy you Lunch how you like that my friend and we can chat about what we did over the years and even how the 2 of us became friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pewter City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pewter City   Pewter City Empty

Back to top Go down

Pewter City
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next