Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Viridian City EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Viridian City EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Viridian City EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Viridian City EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Viridian City EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Viridian City EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Viridian City EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Viridian City EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Viridian City EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Viridian City I_vote_lcapViridian City I_voting_barViridian City I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Viridian City

Go down 
+2
Mikona
Silver Evans
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Viridian City
Viridian City Viridian_City_HGSS
Viridian City is a small city located in western Kanto.
Three paths, all major, lead from the city center. To the north is Route 2, as well as Viridian Forest, which lies in the middle of the route, leading to Pewter City. To the south is Route 1, which leads to Pallet Town. To the west is Route 22, leading to Indigo Plateau and the Pokémon League.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: The Man Before Giovanni   Viridian City EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 pm

After letting his pokemon recover, Mikona decided to check out the local gym before heading to Pewter. Seeing it was locked, he decided to check out the front and back of it.

"Checking out this old gym, are you?"

Startled, he called for his pokemon, Ralts jumping out and readying a Shadow Ball and Spinarak preparing a String Shot from his shoulder. "I'm not gonna hurt you, sonny!" Sighing, he told his pokemon to lower their attacks. It turned out to be an elderly man with a bald head, brown coat, and old fashioned pants. He had a Weedle next to him, seemingly more of a pet than a battling pokemon. "You remind me of a trainer in red that I taught how to catch Pokemon a long time ago..." Mikona nodded. "I'm sorry, sir."

The old man waved the apology off and spoke again. "Well, since you already caught a Pokemon..." He said, nodding to Kumo, "I guess I won't have to teach you too. I guess I can give you this." He held out a dirty tan TM labeled Dig. "That, my boy, is Dig. It was my TM that I gave out to talented trainers when I ran the gym, but I was getting too old and passed the gym to anoher young man. Gio-something.. Anywho, it's yours now. I don't need it anymore."

Mikona bowed and said a quick thank you, parting ways with the once gym leader and heading to Route 2, keeping him in memory if he ever needed any tips on battling. As he headed to the minuscule route, he pressed the TM against Kumo until it became gray.

Kumo Learned Dig!

[Exit to Route 2]

Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm

As I looked down and I saw viridian I pointed down to the city.
"There it is Flygon! start descending."
He noded as we began Our Descent and we landed right out side the pokemon center then I returned flygon.
"Good job thanks for the lift." I snickered a bit at my own pun as I held the ultra ball at him and he returned inside.
"I wonder if anyone will notice me if I put my hood on." i put the hood over my head as I walked in."
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Viridian Chums   Viridian City EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Teleporting in front of the Pokecenter shortly after Silver, although he didn't really notice the Elite man, Mikona looked around. Nothing came up, huh...

Bringing out his 3 pokemon, he decided to just chill. His companions were Kumo, Ekitai, and Kagami.

Kumo, the Spinarak was a silent, no-nonsense pokemon. Instead of he wide eyes Spinarak normally have, she had half-circles for eyes, seemingly in a bored look. She was working on one of Mikona's psychic training cubes, completely absorbed in it.

Ekitai was the cute and bubbly one. She had a smile as wide as the famed Skyarrow Bridge in Unova, and eyes with enough shine to light the city. The Shellos was currently snuggling with him, asking questions about the world.

Kagami was... Kagami. The semi-genius playboy acting-like-a-billioniare philantropist was busy chatting up a Tyrouge, who looks like he's just been raped. Mikona was half right on that one.

He was happy haven't all of them, content at this moment. Oh, if only time would stop...
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:20 pm

When I walked In I subconsciously put my hood down and then I heard a few fan girls scream my name as they crowed around me and several guy that love how I battled
"EEEEEEEEE!!!!! ITS SILVER THE LEADER OF THE ELITE FOUR!! The fan girls exclaimed as they crowded around me
"GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH!" one exclaimed
"TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!" another exclaimed
"LET ME PET YOUR GENGAR!" another said
Spoiler:
I blushed deeply as I was flooded with requests from screaming fan girls
"Calm down everyone One at a time please." I said sweating a bit a little mad at my self for accidently removing my hood.
I pointed to the girl that asked for my autograph
"Do you have a---"
She interrupted me by showing me the pen and paper
"Right here, Silver-dono." the lass said
"Thanks." I smiled as I signed my name on the paper. then she ran out screaming like a school girl.
"alright who's next?
the one who asked for the pic came forward with her camera.
"Me Silver-san!" she exclaimed
"alright" I took out Soul's pokeball and called him out "Soul I chose you!"
"Gengar!" soul said as we got together for the picture.
[SFX: Shutter sound]
"eeeeee!" the girl exclaimed as she looked at the picture.
"Thank you so muck Silver-sama!" she said as she left.
I sighed as If I was exuasted from the girls.
"alright next."
then the last few came by and got what they wanted and they all left.
"phew. Fangirls." I sighed in relief as I sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:04 pm

After resting for a bit, and greeting the other trainers I walked up to the nurse.
"Hello and welcome to the Viridian City Pokemon Center. Would you Like me to heal your pokemon?" She said with a smile
"Yes, Please." I replied
She then took my pokemon and layed them on the heal table and it flashed before finishing.
"Your Pokemon are Fighting Fit now." She stated still holding that smile.
I bowed "Thank you Joy-sama." then I walked out.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Have a Nice Trip   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Still playing around, the psychic watched as Kagami went after that Tyrouge, the poor thing running away from her. However, she she was slightly kicked by a strange hooded man as he exited the Pokecenter.

'Watch where you're going, ya bastard!' She telepathically said to the man. Eyes widening, he picked up the emotion pokemon and sweatdropped. "S-Sorry sir, th-thats just her. I-I'll repay you in any w-way I can, p-promise!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:28 pm

As I walked out side I was distracted by a ralts Chasing a trouge Soul Popped out and we shared a laugh, but then I accidently ran into a little kid from the distraction.
"Oh Excuse me, I'm sorry." I said apolegitically.
then I laughed a bit.
"hmmm, Your a trainer, Right? how many badges do you have so far?" I asked as I petted soul.

Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:35 pm

"Y-Yes sir. I-I don't have any yet, but I plan o challenging the Pewter Gym w-with my friend, Satoko."

He was so intimidating... Kumo and Ekitai came up to him, the Spinarak resting on his head, the Shellos sticking on his arm. A bit more relaxing, but that Gengar also exuded power...
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 pm

"Oh. well Why Don't you tag Up with me. I could use some body like you." I said as I chuckled abit.
"You said satoko-chan. That's Fushidara-kun's Little sister isn't it?" I asked for confirmation.

Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:46 pm

"N-No thank you..." The psychic declined. He didn't really feel like venturing too far. "H-Her name is Satoko, yes... I don't know who this Fushidara guy is, but she had blonde hair and a Riolu..." She had an elder brother? Huh... How does this guy know him?
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:54 pm

I put my hood down allowing my face to be seen.
"Well Are you sure you don't wanna Tag Along with me?" I asked
"It'll be funnnnnn. And you don't Know who fushidara is? He's the 3rd Member of the Elite four, and His sister is Sakato The one with the riolu." I stated.
"And this Is my pokemon, Soul." I said as I petted him
"Gengar!" he exclaimed as He grinned like this ^__^
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:02 pm

He stuttered to respond to the mans horribly fast talking. 'Damn my mouth for being slower than my brain...' The psychic thought. Unknowngly, his face was becoming blue-line nervous due to the fact that he couldn't keep up. "I-I don't r-really w-want t-to, I d-di-didn't know that Sat-toko was related to s-such a p-person, a-and thats a v-very ni-nice Gengar, DON'T HURT ME!" Overall, he was very intimidated by the mans optimisism...
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 pm

I looked at the kid as he was so shy and I started bursting out laughing as My voiced changed noticibly.
"hahahahahahahaha. Your a funny one, Kid."
I said as I looked at him and smirked
"C'mon Join my team. I'll even offer you protection if you ever get into trouble."
both me and soul smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Unkowngly, the psychic had grabbed his spoon from his pocket, his eyes changing to a dangerous blood red, his voice now loud and clear. "No thank you. Now then..." He motioned his Pokemon to follow, Kumo resting on his shoulder, Ekitai creepily snaking up his back, and Kagami having a dangerously foxy glint. "I must be going." He then bowed deep and courteously to the man. "Nice meeting you." The teleport was a dark violet, the flash being brighter than usual.

[Exit to Pewter City]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 pm

I looked at him as his as turned to the same color as mine but they weren't slit like a demon's are.
I smiled as I looked at his spoons
"So your a Psychic. I like you, Kid." then I saw him teleport
"C'mon Soul, Lets head to pewter."
Then I called out fly gon and told him to fly us to pewter.
He nodded as I jumped on his back and we shot off into the sky.
[exit to pewter City]
Back to top Go down
!mai valentine!

!mai valentine!

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 pm

as mai got to virdian city she saw a boy fly towards peweter decding that she should see what he was doing here she goes off into route 2 to catch new pokemon and traier her eevee.
[exit to route two.]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: viridian city   Viridian City EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:34 am

*Satoshi came into the city wondering where everyone was as he couldnt see a single soul as far as the eye can see. He went to the pokemon center but no one was there.* Hmmm weird. Why isnt anyone in this city. *He decided to take his partner to the next city even though they both looked like total wrecks as if someone had attacked them both. Squirty looked tires so Satoshi carried him as he went along to route 2 not knowing about the viridian forest*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Homeward bound   Viridian City EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 pm

*Satoshi arrived in Viridian city which looked much more lively than the last time he visited. He saw the streets full of life and the people happy and in a hurry. He wished that he could be something he isn't. He walked through the town heading towards Pallet town to his family's mansion. He got closer to Route 1 when he saw some kids chasing an injured Pidgey. He ran towards them and picked the Pokemon up and tended to its wounds. Afterwards he told the kids not to chase injured Pokemon but the kids ran to their parents and told them that Satoshi was being mean so the parents chased Satoshi out of Viridian City*

(Exit to Route 1)
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 am

Kotori and I landed without a hitch as we returned our Pokemon. I sat down and crossed my arms. I honestly was at a stand-still as for where to go. I prayed for the journal to give me some answers as I opened it.

Date XX, XX, XXXX

Perfection. That's what every living being strives for. From an evolutionary perspective, we humans are losing this race to Pokemon. They control the elements while we as humans remain in the dust. Their minds, abilities, and everything else surpass what we humans are capable of. We are the inferior race. The only reason humans haven't been wiped from existence is because we have stuck closely to Pokemon. We've entered their lives like parasites in a quest for power. Everything we do, we accomplish, is based on the success of Pokemon. And yet, we have yet to tap into their power for our own. Pokemon are able to adapt and evolve within a day while humans can only do so within generations and generations. Humans were once renowned in the world for our ability to adapt but we pale in comparison to the potential of Pokemon. So in order to become more powerful, more perfect, we must simulate what Pokemon do. Their abilities of evolution underlay their strength and prowess. If we humans wish to become perfect beings, we must learn from Pokemon the ability to evolve and adapt. Only then can we become perfect beings.

I shuddered upon reading this. I peered over my shoulder to spy Kotori reading as well, horrified by the writing as well. I gulped and continued on.

Date XY, XX, XXXX

From what I've researched, some Pokemon are able to adapt to their surroundings within seconds. Even down to a genetic level, Pokemon change according to what they face and are influenced with. It's almost unfair that Pokemon are given such gifts. We humans are still condemned by our lack of ability. Pokemon such as Castform, Cherrim, and Rotom change and become stronger. Surprisingly, even Gods are given these talents. The Kami trio, Giratina, and Shaymin are included in this prestigious list. But what causes this? What gives certain Pokemon these incredible latent potentials?
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 pm

XZ, XX, XXXX

There seems to be several causes for certain Pokemon to change form. Weather, objects, radioactive emissions. It would seem natural for a Pokemon like Castform to adapt to the weather accordingly, but almost unfair. Seeing how there are so many different types of weather, Castform can take on 4 different forms. Yet, not all of them compare to some other form changes. Shaymin, for example, changes form when in the presence of the Gracidea Flower. Giratina changes form when in contact with the Griseous Orb. Why do these certain items and situations change the form of some Pokemon? Is it an evolutionary improvement that Pokemon have developed? Possibly it's genetic instability that allow the Pokemon to change accordingly when under certain conditions. Does this mean that these items have radioactive emissions? That's the easy answer. There has to be more to the solution than just radioactivity. Especially the case with Meloetta...
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:02 pm

YX, IX, XXXX

I've collected and researched Pokemon for months upon months, but Meloetta still seems to elude my findings. Without any exposure to external matters, Meloetta can change as if by will! This ability is astounding! Awe-striking! Truly an ability that stand above others in the Pokemon world! If we can change form upon our own command, we humans can rise in this hierarchy of power and perfection!

The commonality among the Pokemon I've dissected and taken apart is the instability of their genes. Eevee seems to have been the epitome of this example, where Eevee can evolve in the presence of stones. But with the knowledge of Pokemon expanding, certain Pokemon can oscillate between one form and another. In addition to the shifting genes, the latent abilities become unlocked as well. Shaymin, for example, gains the ability to fly. Castform improves its abilities in accordance with weather. I've yet to confirm Meloetta's latent ability, but I look forward to seeing them.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:04 pm

YJ, UX, XXXQ

The cases and sightings of Meloetta are far and few in between so I dare not try and dissect it until I'm sure of what I'm doing. But as far as I see, weather and items and the usual have no effect on Meloetta. The months upon months spent in the Relic Castle searching for this rare specimen all for naught. Why does it torment me so? My research depends on finding all of the secrets of further evolution and adaptations of Pokemon and for this single Pokemon to elude me is insulting. Meloetta has left me in a corner. Tomorrow I plan to dissect the specimen.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:28 am

On their way back to their home town, Yarashi has Zapdos land n Vridian city, in hopes to test out the Mystic Flute. The people in this city, Yarashi decided, would be the first to hear the serine melody of his Mystic Flute. Zapdos lands in front of the Pokémon Center, and Yarashi returns it to the Master Ball. "Ok, lets start our practice!" Yarashi walks out to a clearing in the city and sends out Houndoom. "Lets use yourbeat up to create an outline resembling a stage platform!"

Houndoom started striking away at the ground, making cracks into it until they circled Yarashi completely. Yarashi called Houndoom back as people started to swarm to the crack circle to see what the champion would do. He started to explain what would seem normal to them. "I am about to preform a tune with this flute ..." Yarashi took the Mystic Flute from the bag. "Consider it a kind of party, held by the owner of the Kaminato Ranch!" The people around him started talking amongst themselves and setting out chairs they went back to their houses to fetch. Ysrshi waited for the people to settle in.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:33 am

YI, UX, XXXQ

It was no use. I had forgotten Meloetta's ability to read our emotions and the resonance of our thoughts. By the time I came in to sedate it, the containment unit was destroyed. Psychic collateral damage was visible across my lab and Meloetta was nowhere to be seen. I can only assume that Meloetta is finding its way around Kanto now. My research will have to proceed without Meloetta's DNA structure analysis and onto direct human testing.

Those final words shook me. Human testing? How did this research on evolution lead to humans?

Kotori tapped on my shoulder. "There's a crowd gathering over there. Want to see what it is?"

I realized that she hadn't been reading over my shoulder for this last passage. I'm glad that she didn't. The two of us made our way over to the small stage with a man with a mysterious flute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Viridian City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian City   Viridian City Empty

Back to top Go down

Viridian City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next