Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) I_vote_lcapIndigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) I_voting_barIndigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) I_vote_lcapIndigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) I_voting_barIndigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) Empty
PostSubject: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:40 pm

As you walk into the 3rd Elite Four room, after facing the other two through grueling battles, you're scared of what to expect. You heard it's a Fighting-type Trainer, so you assume it's a macho guy like Bruno, Chuck, Brawly or Marshall. Rather, what you see instead is...
a room filled with books. All of them have something to do with the Relic Kingdom of Unova. Underneath the giant, hanging, glass platform that you stood upon a large hologram of what seems to be a giant castle and a lush kingdom. The kingdom seems to move and behave like a natural world...only everything seems in the past. Everything down there seemed old and primitive.

An erie song plays as you stand inside the room. It seems old and mystical in the rifts and melodies. Almost as if you can envision a Pokemon dancing to this song with grace and innocence...as if in a time when the world was pure.

You finally notice a man, sitting there among the books. He seemed young, black hair and at first sight, he seemed like he was slumped over asleep. Upon second look, this wasn't the case. He was meditating.

"I know you're there. Stop creeping around." He said solemnly.

You jump at his voice and then he stands up. Around him is a large stack of books relating to the Relic Kingdom. He stares at you, with full focus and an unwavering gaze. A harsh and heavy aura resonates from within him, almost as if he's crushing you with his presence. This man is Fushidara, the 3rd Elite Four.

"So, what's your reason for being here?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 pm

as we rushed into The next Room we Finnaly saw someone.
"Nice, Fushi-mekka is here."
I walked up to him and greeted him
"Well I was starting to think this place was empty." I said
"Welcome back home Fushi. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:32 pm

Yarashi nodded, "its been a while, hasnt it Fushi" he said kindly "how where things when I was away?". Yarashi looked at silver , it seemed they where both happy to have the of them meet.

Last edited by yarashi kaminato on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Fushidara's Journey

"Haha, it has been. Hi Yarashi and Silver." I spoke to the two of them. It's been ages since we last talked

"It's been alright with me, although I've been stressed lately. My little sister has been traveling throughout the Kanto Region and I can't help but worry if some guy is getting too close to her. Other than me, how're you two?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:11 pm

I nodded
"Yeah It Has. So How have you been?"
Then He told me he was stressed about something.
"what's troubling you?"
Then he told me why.
"oh Sorry to hear."
"I'm great, but I don't have a flying pokemon. So It's been kinda hard travling. I've Had to tag with Yarashi, Since He's got salamence."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I stared at Silver's troubled face. It seemed dire that he'd get something to fly with.

"Well, since I'm going to use my Elite-Four team for here on out, why don't you borrow my Flygon? He's useful in flying so feel free to have him help you out."

"Thanks, Fush-"

"But...you or Yarashi has to defeat me first. I'm getting kinda bored here." I pronounced. It was true, though. I haven't battled Silver in a while and it was a long time since I even fought against the Champion.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 am

Yarashi steed forword, "how about us both?" he said confadently, "we will each use 3 pokemon, and you can use your full team" he continued ith a confadent look on his face. "just like old times, Silver, we work together to get things done" he said as he looked at silver with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:03 am

"Thanks Fushi!" I exclaimed as I reached my hand out, then He said I had to battle him first.
"I acc--" Then Yarashi cut me off as he Told him his plans for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 pm

"Heh, well Yarashi. Your terms hava been accepted. Double battle, 3 Pokemon from Silver and 3 Pokemon from Yarashi, all level 50."

I paused to take out two Pokeballs and threw them into the air.

"Let's start."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:12 pm

"HOLD IT!" I exclaimed
"why don't do it like he's challenging the elite four? Like He'll battle me, In My Room, then if he wins we'll go to yarashi's room and he'll battle you and have a chance to enter the hall of fame. What do you say?" I asked as I waited for my reply.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:35 pm

"Allright" said Yarashi with an even more confadent grin, "I'll watch you guys first, Silver, lets all head to your room" he walked over to the back of the room as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"Works with me," I said with confidence. "Either way, me and my Pokemon get to stretch out legs and work up a sweat."

"So, let's go, Silver."

[Exit to 4th Floor, Elite 4 Room"]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I smiled and then Soul Popped out of his pokeball with a cry of excitement.
"Gengar!"
"Hey Soul!" I said as I petted him.
Then we Took the stairs to my room.
[exit to indigo plateau 4th Floor]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:17 pm

"ZzzzzzZzzzzz..." I snore with a book covering my face. Earlier I found a book and sat down to read it. Apparently I fell asleep.

Suddenly, an upbeat tune plays. It's my pokegear. I pick it up to find that Silver's calling me.

I pick it up, answer it with a yawn. "HAAAaaaaa...Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm

I rush down to the Pokemon Center of the Pokemon League. I quickly withdrew a Pokemon, a comrade that helped me in my journey in Unova.

Reaching the outside area of the Pokemon League, I set off.

"Let's fly to Pewter City, Sazandora. It's for Satoko."

[exit to Pewter City]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)   Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room) Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigo Plateau 3rd Floor (Elite Four #3's Room)
Page 1 of 1