Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) I_vote_lcapIndigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) I_voting_barIndigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) I_vote_lcapIndigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) I_voting_barIndigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) Empty
PostSubject: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:02 pm

As you walked into the impressively large room, part planetarium with the night sky up, and what you could assume was a large tank underneath your feet walking up the stairs you found yourself staring at a dark young man illuminated by a single dim spotlight. There was something ominous and eerier about the room, there was a great kind of distance in the room between the trainer and the man whom calmly sat waiting for any arrival. But more importantly for that one arrival. A Zorark stood next to him, impressive with dark fur and unusual color scheme for a Zorark. An intimidating presence.

"All around is nothing, empty space," the man spoke calmly and quietly in his face, "Preparing for battle, you must take in every detail, the night sky above us with all the galaxies and stars you can see. The sand beneath your feet, the platform you stand on. Is this an illusion or is this real? The battle you face will prepare you for true combat. None of my Pokemon are restrained by the limitations of a ball, instead they can be anywhere and will create a dynamic battle experience. Can see beyond the illusion?"

Last edited by Silver Evans on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am

Me and Yarashi-nii rushed into to the elite four member's room and saw it was empty.
"Huh? Empty? well they must be out lets keep going on to the Next floor."
We took the stairs to the next floor.
[exit to Indigo Plateau Second Floor.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 pm

I walked into Reiji-san's Room and looked up at the ceiling and saw the Mini-planetarium with all the stars, It looked like we were out side in the stary night. But before I could look anywhere else the familiar sound of the door's shutting preventing the "challenger" from exiting. It also told the person whose room it was that they had a visitor.
"Hey Reiji-san? I came to visit you are you in here? The Guard said that you had just came back and I wanted to personally welcome you back home. I flew all the way From Violet City to Visit you."
I started to look around in the darkness wondering If I'd Find him or his Zoroark. I sat down and started to wonder where he was.
"I'm still amazed at how awesome this room is. The Night sky effect is awesome and it looks like we're actually out side." I looked down at the floor.
Does he keep his sharpedo in his pokeball or does he let it swim around" Then I started to wonder if he was even here anymore. I gast call before leaving.
"Reiji-san? Chacoo? Any one here?"
Back to top Go down
Reiji

Reiji

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Colors bending and dancing on the canvas, the perfect representation of the illusionary night sky above. All though it was a planetarium holographic system, he knew that technology had given birth to this illusion, however, even an illusion could be as beautiful as the real thing. His paint brush danaced across the canvas, a convulsion of color and destruction black and more black with dazzling white lights. His brush jerked when he heard the door lock. A voice murmured only slightly from the front to the back, but he hadn't really put into context. He was in a whole other world, melting into the details of the night sky. But his Pokemon became excited, particularly Mint whose giant red and black tail was swinging back and forth like the Poochyena pup in his lap.

"How about you give our visitor a scare?" he said while continuing to paint on the canvas in the far back of the room closer to the exist to the next room.

Mint only nodded and looked rather eager to do so. He quietly walked up the stairs, while not waiting for challengers the lights remained mostly off in a sort of dim lighting so Mint could easily hide. He imagined the Krookodile digging into the sandy ground he had constructed for him.

Mint swam underground, until he popped up in front of Silver.

"Rawr," Mint said mouth wide open like he was going to eat Silver.

He put down his brush and awaited his guest reaction, with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 pm

In this blackness Soul Came out of his pokeball
Gengar He spoke as He also looked around surveying the room.
"Damn That guard told me that Reiji---" My sentence was interrupted and a loud Cry of a Krookodile.
"Ahhhh!!!" I Recoiled back and tripped landing in the sand.
"M-Mint?! That's not funny!" I was blushing deeply in embarrassment from being scared shitless. I heard Soul laughing his ass off as well as a Voice from the back of the room.
"Reiji-san! That's not funny. Your Lucky that Soul didn't use his Focus Blast to attack Mint."
Then I got up and dusted my self off.
"Instead hes over there with mint Laughing his ass off."
I sighed from my nice clothes getting dirty.
"Damn Now My good clothes are all sandy."
Back to top Go down
Reiji

Reiji

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:20 pm

A smile crept on his face and he left out a soft chuckle, standing up from where he was sitting the Poochyena on his lap bounced off and went off to play with the toys in the corner. He walked up the stairs to greet Silver on the tall platform. Silver was dusting the sand off and Mint was getting along with a ghost. He smiled again and let out a soft chuckle before gaining his usual calm, stoic, demeanor.

"He just likes you," Reiji said, "Before he lept from the sounds like a sand shark, he was wagging his tail like a Poochyena pup."

Reiji turned back to the stairs reminded of Poochyena's he took a look to make sure the youngling was still safely in the corner playing. Not only could they be feisty, but they could also be rather curious and get themselves in trouble. He knew Silver wouldn't recognize the Poochyena, simply becuase he was a new edition to his lovable team after he went out adventuring for a whole month. To see the world and new details, inspired and mused him. Allowed him to pain new paintings. Turning his attention back to Silver, the light and charm in his eyes disppeared.

"What is it you need from me Silver?" Reiji asked in his serious, yet quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:39 pm

"My suit It's almost ruined." I struggled to get the sand out of the pockets, but stopped to Greet him.
"If my sense of humor wasn't as great as it is I'd be pissed now, Reiji-san, But I'm fine other than my sandy suit." I turned to look at Mint again and I shook my head slightly.
Me and Soul are gonna get you back sometime, Mint. His tail was swaying along the ground like an excited puppy.
I turned to look where he was looking and I saw a poochyena and looked confused, and I tried to remember where I saw him.
"Reiji-san I don't think I've ever seen your poochyena. Did you get him on your Journey?" I was watching him play as I asked him that question.
He then turned to face me and asked me what I needed from him.
"Well I heard you just got back So I Flew over From Violet City to Personally Welcome you Back Home." I held out my left arm to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Reiji

Reiji

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Reiji looked back at the Poochyena playing with a yarn ball in the corner of the room.

"Oh Mousse," Reiji paused, "I found him injured, mother nowhere to be found, so I took him."

The Poochyena upon hearing his name wiggled his ears and let go of the yarn ball. It began to walk towards the stairs with a slight bounce in it's steps and began to make it's way up the stairs. Reiji like a worried parent bent down to meet the Poochyena half way and picked him up to keep in his arms. The Poochyena seemed all to happy and eager to snuggle into his arms and steal his warmth.

"He has a habit of coming when I say his name," Reiji said with a smile as warm as spring, "He is still young enough where he would depend on the pack, especially mom and dad."

He took a moment and looked at Silver with his cool blue eyes, his expression was icy and cold. It wasn't that he didn't like Silver, on the contrary he quite liked him. But as a replacement he wasn't entirely sure where he fit as an elite four member. He wasn't even sure if he entirely considered himself strong enough to be here, yet Silver and the others seemed to think so. He wondered what they saw in him becuase he was unsure himself.

"Well thank you," Reiji said in a matter of fact way, "Thank you for greeting me, my hands are full though with puppy in arms."

Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 pm

I looked at his poochyena as well an audible "awww" slipped out as he was playing with the yarn-ball.
"Awwww..." I smiled warmly as he called his name and Mousse started to come over to Reiji-san.
"Oh... That's awefull." My expression had changed to concern.
"Was He okay when you found him? He wasn't hurt was he?" You could tell I was deeply concerned about Mousse.
I watched him try to come up the steps and my face went back to that first expression.
"Awwwwww... Mousse is soo cute." I smiled warmly.
"You should enter him in a cuteness contest. You'd sure to win a ribbon, Reiji-san."

He looked at me with a cold enough expression that would even cause death to shudder. I looked at him and wondered what was wrong.
"Reiji-san, Is something troubling you? You seem like something is on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Reiji

Reiji

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 pm

His expression turned, if even possible, even colder. All though he didn't know Silver for long, it was the terrible puns and the lack of humor that Silver sometimes had that made him slightly embarassed. Mousse gave a bit of a yawn before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

"His leg was broken, but it's all healed up now," Reiji replied.

Silver asked if there was something on Reiji's mind, and of course there was naturally there was always some sort of detail lost in his mind. His mind was the carrier and harbringer of ill thoughts and illusions. The flames that haunted his nightmares, reawakened inside of him as shadows. Thick black and blue flames, sharp illusions, a facade. He tried to cover up these thoughts with a smile, but his smile was as cold as ice. It wasn't that Reiji didn't like Silver or any of the E4 members, he just didn't know how to connect to them. As he was an artist.

"Maybe I should," Reiji said, "Give him some experience beforehand."

Reiji looked at Silver again with a cold expression.

"Nothing is the matter," he said.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 pm

I shuddered a bit from the coldness he was giving off.Man, He's always like this. I wish I could help him
"Are you sure?" I was genuinely concerned about whay he was acting so cold.
I shrugged Maybe that's just his nature. I mean he has been like this since he replaced Hideaki Sora. He loved his bird pokemon and he loved to party and gamble along with his bird pokemon. There was one Conspiraracy Theory that seemed almost factual but it was never proven. The Theory was about how he went missing, Some said he Owed a ton of money to team rocket and he never paid it off so they orded a secret hit on him.
Then just 2 months ago Reij-san got his replacement spot and has always had this cold expression to him.
[i]Is It that he just feels unwelcome? I have to find out why he acts so coldy

You could tell I was deep in thought and had pretty much zoned out since He picked up Mousse.
Back to top Go down
Reiji

Reiji

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm

He took a moment looking at Silver slowly, taking in every detail of him. All though by now Silver had completely spaced on him. He continued to look at Silver. All though Mousse had fallen mostly asleep he was startled by the atmosphered and tried to calm him down with a simple few licks on the chin. He was curling and wrapping himself in his arms, as if trying to escape, yet he wouldn't escape. He wouldn't try to, he was just trying to cheer him up.

"Silver," Reiji called.

This seemed to snap Silver back into the moment.

"There is nothing to worry about," Reiji said calmly, "This is just my usual expression."
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

After Reiji-san had called my name I seemed to shake my head; I looked a little confused though.
"Huh?" I looked around and saw reiji-san standing there staring at me with Mousse in his arms.
He told me that there wasn't any thing to woory about because this was his "normal" expression. I smiled and appoligized for spacing out there.
"Heh..." I had a blush of embarrassment across my face.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 pm

"Alright Well I'm sure your busy with something so I'll leave you alone right now, So bye Reiji-san."
[exit to indigo plateau ground floor]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)   Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room) Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigo Plateau 1st Floor (Elite Four #1's room)
Page 1 of 1