Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRoute Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 I_voting_barRoute Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRoute Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 I_voting_barRoute Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Route Twenty-Nine (29)

Go down 
+3
Mikona
Satoshi Yuon
Fushidara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CEO Miyuki

CEO Miyuki

Trainer Card
Role: Gym Leader

Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm

"Hey, champ." The Saffron City gym leader greeted Yarashi as the helicopter flew away with the Rocket members in hand, the police pokemon being returned to their pokeballs in the background. Her Porygon-Z now at her side. She had a respecting face on her, but her initial intimidation never let up. "You know him or something?"

-

Meanwhile, with Mikona...

-

"Hey, Satoko, wait for me!"

[Exit to Route 46]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Yarashi nodded, "Ok then, well I'll be traveling around with you on your Pokemon adventure as your guid, so I can keep an eye on you."

Yup, Silver's a Rocket. Yarashi thought to himself as Zapdos dropped Satoshi and returned to its ball.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Aquaintance   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:21 pm

He felt Zapdos drop him and he landed fine because of his automail legs. He then stood up straight and saw Yarashi stand next to him.
"W...wait...What!? Y...Your coming along with me? B...But why? T..The champion of the Johto region and the Kanto region need not bother to accompany me. plus what about challengers? You need to be ready to accept their call. A...And then problems in the regions too. You need to get to them quickly."
He was clearly making excuses for Yarashi not to accompany him throughout his journeys. Anyone who had a decent eye could also tell that his bag was a bit fatter than usual.
"Y...Yarashi....I don't know what Team Rocket are up to, But a leader of it told me i could be safe in it and also that i can be with people who are kind to others......"
His eyes looked sincere as this was the truth. The only bit that he didn't say was that the Leader was in fact Silver.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm

"Belive what you want", Yarashi said calmly, "but few people know what the truth behind Rocket really is. My father and first mother both expirianced this truth first hand, and so by those grounds I'm taging along until you understand this truth yourself."

Just then, a Charizard could be seen rushing towards the two of them. Salamance jumped out of it's poke'ball. Flying up to intercept Charizard, Salamance glared right into it's eyes. Charizard glared back.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Bad meeting   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:03 pm

He knew that pokemon anywhere. It was Kay's Charizard. If Kay saw Satoshi like this then he would be in deep trouble. He saw that Yarashi was distracted so Satoshi ran under some trees and hid from them both. He kept mumbling to himself.
"Please dont let him find me. Please dont let him find me. Please dont let him find me."
He stayed there watching the battle that was about to take place.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Salamance shot a light red beam from it's mouth at the Charizard from close range, who countered by powering up its previous dash by engulfing itself in flames as it charged. The two attacks collided and created an explosion.

Yarashi had never really lost sight of Satoshi as the fight began. He wondered if Satoshi knew something about this Charizard, he would have to ask later. Yarashi's Xtrancever started ringing, he took the call seeing Silver on the other line.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Yarashi closed communication just hearing Silver's voice, there was too much to risk talking to him like this for the time being. The explosion cleared, both Salamance and Charizard where greatly wounded. Charizard retreated into the sky, it knew it couldn't take on it's foe, so it went back to Sir. Kay.

Yarashi returned Salamance and looked in Satoshi's direction. "Its safe to come out now."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Doom   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 pm

He came out slowly as he looked around nervously waiting to hear that familiar bellow of the commander in charge of him.
"A...Are you sure? W...where did that Pokemon's Trainer go?"
He looked terrified and very nervous as he continued to look around.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:04 pm

"There was no trainer with that Pokemon, who are you woried about?", Yarashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Scared   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:15 pm

He sighed in relief as he knew now that Kay was no where near him. He walked more casually towards Yarashi.
"W..well you see....T...That pokemon is owned by my commander. His name is Kay. And he is cruel."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:26 pm

"And seeing this Kay, you still think that the Rockets are good people?", Yarashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: reply   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:29 pm

He shook his head and looked at the floor. Team rocket couldnt be bad guys like Yarashi pointed them out to be.......could they?
"Urm Yarashi. May i ask you something. And it is about Team Rocket."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Yarashi nodded, "go on ..."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Questions   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 pm

"Well what connections do you have with Team Rocket? Why do you despise them so much? And also why dont you like me being a member of Team rocket?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Yarashi sighed and sat down. "Before my father maried my current mother, his wife was captured by the Rockets. She was able to call a large flock of Moosharna, a Pokemon that can turn people's dreams into reality for a moment. The Rockets wanted this power for themselves, so they kidnapped her, trying to get her to call forth a tone of those pokemon. When she refused to comply with their greed and plan to use the power of people's dreams, the Rockets eventually killed her." Yarashi paused to colect his thoughts. "He maried my current mother a few years later."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Guilt   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:20 pm

He heard the story and felt terrible. HE had run away from his family yet his friend Yarashi lost his mother due to Team Rocket.
"I am every so sorry to hear that Yarashi. I never knew. If i knew Team rocket were so horrible then i would never have joined with them outside Mount Moon. I am very sorry."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Yarashi stood up, "The past is in the past, For now I wish to change the future."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Change of Heart.    Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:36 pm

He felt very guilty being a part of the organization who killed Yarashi's mother. He quickly decided and looked at Yarashi. He took his bag and ran behind a tree and decided to get into his normal clothes. He put the Rocket Uniform away but pretends to throw it away.
"Yarashi.....I cannot be a part of an organization that kills people and pokemon. So i decided i quit Team Rocket. After all. Nothing good comes from them right?"
He was wearing his normal clothes once again as he walked out in front of Yarashi. He then hugged him and smiled.
"I promise i will never do anything for Team Rocket again. I dont want to hurt anyone or anything so i wont be a part of them anymore!"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:41 pm

"Then I'd be glad to take the time to traval with you, as a friend." Yarashi said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Acceptance   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:45 pm

He nodded and smiled. He kept the hug going as he actually felt more secure and safe.
"Thank you Yarashi. You really are a great friend. B...But can you keep a secret?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Yarashi nodded, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Egg   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:58 pm

HE nods as he enters his bag and pulls out a Pokemon Egg. It was the Suicune egg he had found earlier that very same day.
"This is my Pokemon egg. I believe inside it is a Suicune. Its fascinating really. How it can have an egg."
He smiled as he put it back in the bag.
"I was heaving to Cherry Grove City to get an egg holder."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Yarashi smiled and pulled out one of the egg holders that Rachel had given him. "Rachel and I hatch eggs and take care of a tone of Pokemon at our ranch, you can use this one."

Last edited by yarashi kaminato on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Gratitude   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:19 pm

He smiled as he took the egg holder. He placed it on the ground as he then took his egg out of his bag and placed it carefully into the egg holder.
"Thanks a lot Yarashi. Your a real pal. And i cannot wait for the egg to hatch!"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Yarashi smiled, "let's get you that next badge", he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route Twenty-Nine (29)   Route Twenty-Nine (29) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Route Twenty-Nine (29)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next