Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
On the topic of Legendaries EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
On the topic of Legendaries EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
On the topic of Legendaries I_vote_lcapOn the topic of Legendaries I_voting_barOn the topic of Legendaries I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
On the topic of Legendaries I_vote_lcapOn the topic of Legendaries I_voting_barOn the topic of Legendaries I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

On the topic of Legendaries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

On the topic of Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: On the topic of Legendaries   On the topic of Legendaries EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Alright, I just had quite the skirmish about a certain trainer obtaining a Shiny Suicune when he hasn't got a single badge and nothing but a few pokemon. So, how about this.

BABY->SIDE*->TRIO*->TITLE**->BIG

[*]
[** - Note, Title is, basically, any pokemon that has been on the front cover of a game and a Pokemon the same caliber as them. This does not include RBGY.

TRAINERS: BABY LEGENDARIES ONLY. Also, only after the 5th Gym. [Phione, Manaphy, Victini, Jirachi, Shaymin, etc.]

ROCKET ADMINS: SIDE LEGENDARIES and lower. With a valid reason/worked to get it. [Heatran, Latios, Cresselia, Deoxys, etc.]

GYM LEADERS: TRIO and lower. With a valid reason/worked to get it. [Regice, Articuno, Suicune, Azelf, etc.]

ELITE FOUR AND CHAMPION: TITLE and lower. Must be included in a backstory/work hard to get it. [Giratina, Kyurem, Regigigas, Meloletta, Rayquaza, Darkrai, etc.]

BIG LEGENDARIES: Only applicable when obtained in the active story. Requires an extensive amount of threading, as well as the required in-game items for them. [Complete list - Arceus, Mewtwo, Kyurem-B, Kyurem-W. Also, any complete duo/trio of legendaries.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

On the topic of Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the topic of Legendaries   On the topic of Legendaries EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm

This is a great idea I second it.
Arceus should be the hardest to catch imo. I mean it is the God of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net

On the topic of Legendaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kingdom :: PokeLab :: Roleplay Announcements-
Jump to: