Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPallet Town Training School - Page 2 I_voting_barPallet Town Training School - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPallet Town Training School - Page 2 I_voting_barPallet Town Training School - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pallet Town Training School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Training School   Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Misty said to him" Hey thank for using the school as a gym for now"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Confusion.   Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 am

He looks at Misty and smiles as he covered the speaker for a sec.
"Your welcome. But im in an important call."
He removed the hand and focused on the call again.
"Silver. I know of Kay. And i am very sorry about my little bro. He can be very rebellious. Please forgive me. Also Silver.......I cannot leave the school. After all. You are the one who suggested i open it and *whispers* Recruit members in secret. *speaks normally* Finally Silver. I also heard that the three legendary beasts are more active than usual. What could be causing this? Could they be looking for the ones who they can trust completely? If so then who could they be and why now?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Phone   Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 pm

He looked confused and then wondered.
"Silver-sama. Can you come down and visit me please. Since you are in the Elite 4 Prof Oak wouldnt mind. Maybe he can share the facts with the Legendaries. Also the bird trio have been seen in Kanto."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Awkward   Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm

He sighs and complains.
"I already said. I cannot leave. I have the students to think about. Also i have Misty and Oak to keep an eye on them."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: No chance   Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:47 pm

"B...but sil......."
He sighs as he was cut off.
"Stupid guy. He never lets me finish and he makes so many pointless apperations. Misty. I am sorry but i must leave. I have to meet up the friend in Goldenrod. See ya."
He calls out a Staraptor and flies off.

[Exit to kanto skies]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Training School   Pallet Town Training School - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pallet Town Training School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2