Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Safari Zone Storage EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Safari Zone Storage EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Safari Zone Storage EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Safari Zone Storage EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Safari Zone Storage EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Safari Zone Storage EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Safari Zone Storage EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Safari Zone Storage EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Safari Zone Storage EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Safari Zone Storage I_vote_lcapSafari Zone Storage I_voting_barSafari Zone Storage I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Safari Zone Storage I_vote_lcapSafari Zone Storage I_voting_barSafari Zone Storage I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Safari Zone Storage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

Safari Zone Storage Empty
PostSubject: Safari Zone Storage   Safari Zone Storage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Safari Zone Storage Cold_Storage

A secret area that was abandoned in the Safari Zone construction due to frozen foods being found unneeded and unnecessary. Mariel found this in her travels when her then-newly-caught Dratini tested a Dragon Rage near the wall, and refurbished it without anyone knowing by using her psychic ability to cloak the place as a normal wall. once she thought it was safe, she attached a hydroelectric generator to a waterfall in the Route nearby, starting the cold again and renewing a wall with the keyhole that looked like a small crack.

She used this place as a glorified refrigerator when she was in Johto, but when she caught a Kyurem, Mariel used the basement to keep it in there in secret, putting up a psychic silence once again. As of now, a Kyurem rests inside a storage box, sleeping soundly as it awaits it's food and companionship of it's trainer.
Back to top Go down
CEO Miyuki

CEO Miyuki

Trainer Card
Role: Gym Leader

Safari Zone Storage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Zone Storage   Safari Zone Storage EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:31 pm

"Heh." She smirked at the corner of the wall, sword implanted in the ground, left leg heisted up to bend, the other just straight. Her left arm was relaxed on the corresponding leg, right hand touching the ground.The E4 member liked these moments, when she was calm and there was a giant world-destroying dragon eating from HER hand, being HER friend. Yep. Mariel quite liked them. But... an alarm sounded in her mentality, her mother instincts multiplied by ten by her psychic powers. The kid... went unconscious? She sensed his area. New Bark Town, looks like. Hurrying quickly, she rang Elm. "Elm! You busy? I don't care, I'm coming! My baby needs me! I'm flying, bye!"

After yelling the commands, Kyurem looked at her expectantly. An adventure? She better take him. Mariel looked at Kyurem. No immediate flying Pokemon other than him. Well...

Opening a laptop she has in hammerspace, she placed Dragonair's pokeball on the mousepad, the pokeball teleporting to the PCs. Returning the apparent mobile Pokecenter computer away, she reached for a Premier Ball that was hidden in between her breasts. (Safest place to put it.) Kyurem's ball. "Well, old boy, if we're going to go take care of my kid, we're going to go with style." Kyurem nodded and got in. The albino woman, once Kyurem got in, sprinted up the stairs and into the Safari Zone.
Back to top Go down

Safari Zone Storage
Page 1 of 1