Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
The Lake Of Rage EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
The Lake Of Rage EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
The Lake Of Rage EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
The Lake Of Rage EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
The Lake Of Rage EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
The Lake Of Rage EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
The Lake Of Rage EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
The Lake Of Rage EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
The Lake Of Rage EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
The Lake Of Rage I_vote_lcapThe Lake Of Rage I_voting_barThe Lake Of Rage I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
The Lake Of Rage I_vote_lcapThe Lake Of Rage I_voting_barThe Lake Of Rage I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lake Of Rage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

The Lake Of Rage Empty
PostSubject: The Lake Of Rage   The Lake Of Rage EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Gyarados Lake
The Lake Of Rage Lake_of_Rage_HGSS_wet (The lake is flooded in this pic)
The Lake of Rage (Japanese: いかりのみずうみ Lake of Rage), also known as Gyarados Lake, is a location in Johto. It is located just north of Mahogany Town, connecting it with Route 43, making it the northern-most accessible point of the Johto region. A large lake spans the area of the Lake of Rage, with a few residents living nearby. It is said to be the largest lake in the region. West of the lake lies a labyrinth of trees, which hides a house.
It is said the Lake of Rage was created the last time many Gyarados got together and stirred up a storm. The crater that remained filled with rainwater and became the Lake of Rage. In the middle of the lake dwells a Shiny Gyarados.
To the northwest of the lake, there is a house hidden within a labyrinth of trees. Inside, a man will give Trainers TM10 (Hidden Power) for locating the reclusive house. The path to this house begins in Route 43, on the western side. The house is only reachable when the Lake is flooded.
Southeast of the lake is another house, where a Fishing Guru resides. His greatest dream is to see the world's largest Magikarp, and he regularly measures those brought to him in order to realize it. If the Trainer brings him a large enough Magikarp, he will give the Trainer an Ether as a prize.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net

The Lake Of Rage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kingdom :: PokeWorld :: Johto Region-
Jump to: