Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
agent Steve hood EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
agent Steve hood EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
agent Steve hood EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
agent Steve hood EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
agent Steve hood EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
agent Steve hood EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
agent Steve hood EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
agent Steve hood EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
agent Steve hood EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
agent Steve hood I_vote_lcapagent Steve hood I_voting_baragent Steve hood I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
agent Steve hood I_vote_lcapagent Steve hood I_voting_baragent Steve hood I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

agent Steve hood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raobin hood

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:09 am

Name:goes by the name of robin hood because he alway wished he would have been named robin instead of after his father but his actual name is Steven hood
Apperance: he has long black hair that he always has down he has blue eyes. he wears a black trench coat with a blue design and blue sleeves he has black shoes with blue shoe strings. under his trench coat he wears the usually team rocket out fit the black jeans and black shirt with the giant red r on it.(plez note the picture shows him in a blue shirt and makeup under his eyes)agent Steve hood Pokemon_Trainer_6_by_Emeraldus
Favorite Pokemon:he likes all dark type pokemon but there is one he likes in particular is Umbreon
Back Story:as a child he was always getting in trouble. he would always run around with his umbreon steal food and attack trainers for no reason. the reason he would steal food was because he was a runaway from a rich family that did not care about him. when he was 10 he found a umbreon that he tried capturing with a ditto he stole from a trainer when he wasn't looking. besides the ditto he also stole a pokeball he was succesful at capturing umbreion but instead of giving ditto back he threw it into the woods he found umbreion in.while he was traveling he kept running into a group of people that called themselves team rocket. ever since he first saw them he dreamed of becoming one so he decided that when he was 18 he would have a set of his Favorited type of Pokemon which so happened to be dark types. when he was 13 he captured a Houndour that he evolved into a houndoom when he was 14 it was around the training of this Pokemon that he first saw team rocket he thought they were so cool. when he was 15 he captured a Poochyena and after 7 months he evolved it into a mighteyanna. while he was training poochyena he found out that there were moves that umbreion could only learn by tms. so he went around finding the tms and stealing them teaching them to umbreion. when he was 17 he captured a murkrow that he trained until he was 18. that was when he found out that the only way to evolve was to get a dusk stone. so he found someone with a dusk stone and he stole it from them using it on murowak. he decided that his team was good enough and decided he would try to join team rocket he was able to become a rocket but he started out as a Peon. from there he believed his Pokemon kept getting better and better. when he was 21 he was promoted to grunt he also found a Pokemon that he had only encountered once or twice so he decided to capture it the Pokemon he captured was a Sneasel it just so happened that he stole a razor claw when he was younger so he gave it to Sneasel to hold on to like all his Pokemon he trained them until they were evolved all the way at night. when he was 26 he was promoted to agent and also at that time sneasel evolved into weavile.
Important Items of Note:he wears a necklace in the shape of a moon that he found on the groundagent Steve hood Original
Pokemon Team:umbreion:lv:38 moves:taunt,shadow ball,faint attack,pursuit houndoom:lv:36 moves:fire fang,beat up,bite,thunder fang mightyena:lv:34 moves:Assurance,Swagger,bite,sand attack honchkrow:lv:32 moves:wing attack,swagger,pursuit,astonish weavile:lv:30 moves:icy wind,nasty plot,faint attack,revenge
Personality:from his experiences in the worlds he has gained an uncaring and bored personality. He is sarcastic and enjoys taunting people. However, he knows when to be serious.he is very loyal to team rocket and would never do anything to harm team rocket. he is also loyal to his Pokemon but when ever they fail to win a battle he scolds them very badly about winning. he has given the same lecture to his Pokemon so many times that if they could speak recite it back to someone.even though he is mean to his Pokemon whenever they lose a battle he is still kind to them

Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 am

*hands you a team rocket uniform newly made, folded and ironed with the cap on top* Here Is Your Uniform The Standard Black as Requested, Agent Steve.
Back to top Go down
raobin hood

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 am

thank you sir very much *exits to put on the uniform On and then comes back with it on under his trench coat* you will not regret this sir
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:50 am

I Sure Hope I won't. I'm assigning you to Central Command Until Further Notice. (team rocket Main Base)
Back to top Go down
raobin hood

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:51 am

okay sir i will go there in fact i will go where ether you send me sir *leaves to central command
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:00 am

A team Rocket Helicopter takes you up into the skies to the team rocket sky fortress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

agent Steve hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent Steve hood   agent Steve hood Empty

Back to top Go down

agent Steve hood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kingdom :: PokeLab :: Team Rocket Sheets-
Jump to: