Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Rocket Base Route 2 I_vote_lcapRocket Base Route 2 I_voting_barRocket Base Route 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Rocket Base Route 2 I_vote_lcapRocket Base Route 2 I_voting_barRocket Base Route 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rocket Base Route 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Takido

John Takido

Trainer Card
Role:

Rocket Base Route 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rocket Base Route 2   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

*ROCKET BASE ROUTE 2*

For all trainer's on their way through Route 2, they shall encounter a medium sized building that sits just in front of their way out of Route 2. In order to pass Route 2, they must enter. About the size of an average poke-store. Upon entrance, An NPC Peon says "NOT SO FAST!" And challenges any player who enters to a battle. The NPC Peon carries a level 10 Pidgey with tackle and peck. (The battle should be played out and the NPC can be controlled loosely to say stupid things like "OH NOE I LOST!" And then have them step aside.) Any Rocket personal who is played by players will then step up to challenge you one by one in a line up of their choice. Kotaru, whose application can be found in the Team Rocket Slips, will be waiting by the exit door. I will play as him. and I will interact with all players who address him. Upon winning the fight with Kotaru, he will give you the key to leave the base and beg you not to tell his boss. This base can then be ignored completely by any player holding the key and continue their adventure normally.)
(base music)
(encounter music)
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Base Route 2   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 pm

One Rocket grunt Saw Kotaru walk by and he saluted
Rocket Grunt: "Kotaru-sama! Have any new Missions Come in, Sir!?" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Ryotaro Dojima

Ryotaro Dojima

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Base Route 2   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Ryotaro is leaning against a wall, passing the time by whistling to himself
"....Tch... Need something to do around here... I'd go for a battle or something, I mean it's better than just wasting time from where I am.."
Back to top Go down
John Takido

John Takido

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Base Route 2   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

"You two little twerps one some action?" Kotaru laughed with a grin. His manly way of walking lead him to the most opposite side of the room. "We have potions and revives for after battles, no harm in using them after a practice match, right? Whaddyah say, rookies, want some double battle action?" Kotaru's laugh was a little more thrown back than he had planned, but he sounded every bit grotesque and manly as he had pictured.

(Makes me want to play colloseum games again =/ Why can't I get dolphin to woooork X/)

@Sliver:
(guess that is why we gotta rp it out?)

Last edited by John Takido on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryotaro Dojima

Ryotaro Dojima

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Base Route 2   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Watching Kotaru as he stands before him, demanding a battle, Ryotaro blinks a few times.
"...On second thought.. MAYBE waiting is a good idea.." he says with a look of confusion at this sudden request. "Tch, but I gotta say.. That's a real nice way of annoucing yourself."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Transferral   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:57 pm

He entered the rocket base from helicopter as he was transferred from the main base in the skies. He looked around and walked out to route two as he saw two kids and smiled.

[exit to Route two]
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Arrival   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:29 pm

He arrived back at the base looking depressed and lonely. He felt worse than he has ever felt as he felt like he would be friends with someone but it didn't work out. He walked off to the Grunt's Bedrooms and entered his one and laid on bed thinking about his life.

"I wonder if i would have been happier if i stayed with my parents and kept the wealth of my family" He mumbled to himself as he layed on his bed.

He got a picture of his Mother,Father and Sister as he would cry as he missed them all. As he cried he would place the picture close to his chest and hugged it.

"I miss you. I miss you Becky, Mitchell and Harriet. I would come home but the awkwardness would be too much." He threw the picture in the bin as he sat there very unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Ryotaro Dojima

Ryotaro Dojima

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Base Route 2   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Ryotaro walks inside of the Bedroom area, and notices Satoshi. He walks over and leans against a wall, looking at him.
"....Hey there....you okay man? I saw you sitting here, you look like you've been through hell." Ryotaro ponders over what could have happened to this man.... and attempts to listen intently.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Reply   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 am

He notices a man in his room and he looked like he actually cared. He thought at first maybe its because they are both Team Rocket members but most don't usually care if someone is unhappy so he thought this one cares.

"Oh...sorry...i was just thinking of how lonely i am and how i miss my family. You see. I have never been on my own before and never had any friends either. Being a part of a wealthy family is nothing without friends so i left it all behind and started my journey. And i cant go back because i was very rude when i ran away and also shoved my twin into a wall and badly hurt her. I ignored it and still ran off and then around a month later i joined Team Rocket mainly because i didn't want to be alone anymore but i feel more alone than ever. I have no friends and i bet my family hate me."

He sat there looking into the bin and only seeing his sister in the picture as his parents were further across it and deeper in the bin.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Clouded vision   Rocket Base Route 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:28 pm

*Satoshi got up and held a bag over his shoulder full of useful Pokemon items for his journey. He sighed as he slowly walked out of the base onto Route 2 AS he was going to head home*

(Exit to Route 2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Base Route 2   Rocket Base Route 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Base Route 2
Page 1 of 1