Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) I_vote_lcapPokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) I_voting_barPokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) I_vote_lcapPokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) I_voting_barPokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)   Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:52 am

Pokemon League Reception Gate
Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) 290px-Pok%C3%A9mon_League_Reception_Gate_HGSS

The Pokémon League Reception Gate is a large gate located in Kanto to the west of Viridian City. The building serves as the Badge checkpoint for both Kanto and Johto Trainers.

Trainers entering Kanto from Johto via Route 26 and Route 27 are forced to enter this building from the south. Here, they are stopped by a Pokémon League official and must present the eight Johto Badges before they can advance. Ahead of the guard post is a four-way intersection of hallways; however, only the north hallway leading to Victory Road and Indigo Plateau is open initially. The east hallway, leading to Route 22 and Viridian City, opens up once the Gate is entered from the Route 22 side. When the gate is opened from the Route 22 side, the player can travel between Johto and Kanto on foot, without taking the S.S. Aqua or the Magnet Train. While the west hallway, leading to Route 28 and Mt. Silver, is opened by Professor Oak once Ethan, Kris or Lyra collects all eight Kanto Badges.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)   Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 pm

I walked in behind him.
"well welcome back Mr. Evans. How are you today?" The guard greeted me warmly.
I smiled and replied.
"I'm Great thanks"
I turned to Mikey.
"lets go to the right the north leads to victory road, and the left to Mt. Silver. The right takes us to route 22 and Viridian City when where out side you can fly me to the indigo plateau.
Back to top Go down
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)   Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Mikey, Soul, and his brother are at the pokemon league reception gate door. Mikey scan his Zephyr Badge to open the door. He saw some peoples he said" hello i hope you having a good day. He ask one of the peoples that work there" Hello did any trainers got 8 badges that quicks if not do you know anywhere that i can get good food.

Mikey said to soul" Well soul This is where we said good bye also do you know anygood place that i can hang out in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Emo Mikey Hino

Emo Mikey Hino

Trainer Card
Role:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)   Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Well you know the way i will just follow you as mikey follow Soul out of the gate to the left of the place so after 9 mins of walking they was outside Mikey said'' Let go once more. Mikey said" Brother Use fly one more time take us to the battle place.

They shot back up to the air

Exit From the gates to the battle area
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/haruto.uzumaki
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)   Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:54 pm

well Viridan is a cool place to battle they have a trainer house for tough trainers, and I heard there's gonna be a tournament in the pewter city gym next saturday on august 4th. hmm heres a map card for your pokegear so you'll know where you are.
Mikey Recivied the Map Card!
I just need you to fly me to the pokemon league.
"Sure thing, Soul." Mikey Replied
we both shot off in to the sky and landed just out side the pokemon league gates.
[exit to Indigo Plateau]
Back to top Go down
Andrew Yuon

Andrew Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: To Goldenrod   Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:07 pm

He landed outside the office and looked at his Pokegear
"Right. I am now about to enter Johto."
He recovered Staraptor and then used fly and flew to Goldenrod City
[Exit to Golden Rod]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)   Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon League Reception Gate (connects route 22 to routes 26 and 28 along with Victory Road)
Page 1 of 1