Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Pokemon Online download EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Pokemon Online download EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Pokemon Online download EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Pokemon Online download EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Pokemon Online download EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Pokemon Online download EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Pokemon Online download EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Pokemon Online download EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Pokemon Online download EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Pokemon Online download I_vote_lcapPokemon Online download I_voting_barPokemon Online download I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Pokemon Online download I_vote_lcapPokemon Online download I_voting_barPokemon Online download I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Online download

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Pokemon Online download Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Online download   Pokemon Online download EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

This is the link to the Pokemon Online Battle Simulator. Recomended for the battles in our Rp.
Pokemon Online
You Can use this, OR You can RP out the battle with A dice roll system that the rules will me made for shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online download   Pokemon Online download EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby

That's for an alternative for Pokemon Online. It's still till in development, but it's great and the sprites move as well as you can see some attacks. You don't need to download as well, but maybe register.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online download   Pokemon Online download EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 am

we will think about it, Silver and I are still debaiting on if we will use Showdown or not, but till then, keep in mind we are still kinda working things out
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online download   Pokemon Online download EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 am

well I got a suggestion from artemis that we should just roleplay the battles and use a dice roll system
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online download   Pokemon Online download EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Here is an example of the dice roll system example of Rping out a battle with the dice roll system.
Back to top Go down
William Serville

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online download   Pokemon Online download EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:56 am

i like the idea of pokemon showdown, i like its interface and it's certainly a good simulator.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Online download
Page 1 of 1