Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCherrygrove City - Page 4 I_voting_barCherrygrove City - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Cherrygrove City - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCherrygrove City - Page 4 I_voting_barCherrygrove City - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cherrygrove City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Cherrygrove City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:31 pm

"alright but You'll have to move to the base and you won't be able to go on any adventures for a while, Are you sure you want to accept This?"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: reply   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:35 pm

I might as well. I need rehab so if i become an agent i can stay at the base and have rehab at the same time so its two birds with one time slot.
*he sighed as he hated waiting though*
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm

"Alright congratulations Agent Satoshi yuon." I smiled and hugged him.
"Way to go."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: reply   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Thanks Nii-san. You helped me through out everything that happened so here *he gave you his watch* Its got a rare jewel in it. Use that to get what you want. Its a thank you present from me *he smiled warmly*
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm

"Your welcome...." I llooked at the The watch and put it on my wrist.
"Wow this is amazing. Thank you so much." I hugged him again then sat on the empty bed.
"Alright miltank use heal bell."
"Moooooo..." he nodded then you could hear the sound of a beautiful bell ringing.
"I love that sound."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: healing   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 pm

*The bell completely healed Sato of anything wrong with him. He smiled as he looked at silver*
Its a gift. And that sound i pretty. Nii-chan i care about you and i promise i will make you proud. And also. One of my first missions when i get back. Could it be rob the Yuon bank in Pallet town. Get revenge against my family?
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Yarashi flew into Cherrygrove City on Salamance. "hmm, its about time I check in on Satoshi" he said as Salamance landed near the hospital, "and what other place could he be than this ...".
Yarashi jmped off Salamance and had it fly off as he headed inside.
He asked a man at the front desk if he could see Satoshi yet.
"Yes, do you need directions to his room?", the man asked,
Thinking Silver should be with Satoshi by now, Yarashi responded quickly, "No, thank you".
He took out a small device, allmost like a poke'dex, and put a computer chip in it at the top.
Two dots apeared on the screen, close to eachother, "hmm. im the one in the center ... So Silver is that way ...", Yarashi said and walked off to Satoshi's room.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:12 pm

"So I guess we can start your rehab. I'm gonna pick you up and put you in your chair okay?"
I leaned in and picked him up and then carried him across the room and set him down in his chair
"You ready to leave this hospitial? I smiled at him and I grabbed the handles and walked to the elevator pushing him then pressed the star button and waited for the elevator to take us to the ground floor. then we saw yarashi.
"Hey Yarashi-san how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Yarashi   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Hey champion Yarashi. Good to see ya. Why are you here anyways?
*HE was in his normal clothes now*
I thought you were somewhere else helping others and training beginner trainers.
*He scratched his metal leg forgetting it was automail*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 pm

"I just wanted to check up on you Satoshi, Silver didnt hound on you too much did he?", Yarashi joked.
Then he saw Satoshi's automail leg, "looks like things whent smoothly, did Miltank help?" he asked.
Yarashi looked at Silver, "so how do you know Satoshi annyway?".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 pm

"Oh No I bothered the S*** out of him." I chuckled as I joked back.
Oh I met him on Route 3 one day when I came out of Mt. Moon and was headed to Pewter. And we've been friends for a while."
I looked back at him after looking at satoshi.
"I Met him when you were in unova so I didn't get to tell you untill just today."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: reply   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:45 pm

Oh okay. Thanks Yarashi. Your pokemon helped heal me. I feel great. Just need rehab and then i will be fine
*He smiled warmly*
So what are you going to do when you leave Yarashi?
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Yarashi smiled, "well, you two sure get around, if I didnt know any better, id say Satoshi must have taken Flygon to get to Johto fast enoph", he joked.
Yarashi looked behind him for a moment, then looked back at Silver, "that Miltank wasnt mine, it was a friend's from Sinoh,, She and I met in Unova for a bit of work there, and now im here continuing that work while She stayes behind", Yarashi explained.
"Other than my job ... I have no idea what to do after this!", he said with a goofly look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

"Yeah I bet."
"Ohhhh you got a girl friend." I chuckled at my joke.
"Well I'm gonna take satoshi to Azalea town I think that's the perfect place for physical therapy. It's a small town with the Ilex right next to it. I heard the Gymleader George Haslin-san Is pretty Good, He uses Fire types."
"But as for you Yarashi-chan, You Could go back to the Pokemon league and tell them your back from your vacation."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Elite 4   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm

*He was in shock when he realized*
SILVER. YOU ARE A PART OF THE ELITE 4 ARENT YOU.
*He couldnt believe it*
I read it in an article while here at hospital. I never knew that.
*He got the article out of his bag*
See. Its you right there.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Yarashi noded, "Id rather hand around with you guys, after all, Flygon cant fit the both of you", he said chuckling.
"Satoshi can ride with Salamance and I, we can follow you, Silver", he explained, closing his eyes.
Yarashi had started geting a sneeking suspicion about Silver, evryone knew him as part of the Elite four, something was going on, and Yarashi wanted to keep an eye on those two in order to find out what.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 pm

"Huh? that's a first. You've always Been the Lone wolf type. Is something up or are you just trying to Follow me and see what I'm doing?"
It felt strange to me that someone who never really wanted to hang with you and always wanted to be by him self; Suddenly wanted to be with a group.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Yarashi sighed, "you forget that I left for a long time, my 'vacation' gave me a new eye to things", he explains, "plus, is it so bad to spend time with a brother?" he asked Silver in a fake worrying tone, teasing him.
Yarashi took out the container of food Mikey gave him, half of it was gone, "I got you some dinner, Silver, you cant keep going on about life without eating ya' know", he joked.
It was never too hard for Yarashi to atleast pretend to care for Silver, but this was a good time to use that to Yarasi's advantige.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:51 pm

"I know how you like to snoop and I hate having to look behind my back every 5 minutes.
"I can tell your just pretending. It hurts when you pretend to care for me. I've cared for you all the time with bona fide feelings of care. I do the same for everyone even people I just met or if its a brother. So I'd like it if you actually showed genuine feelings of Caring for some one instead of just fucking pretending."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:05 pm

"Ok, I get it", Yarashi said calmly, "If you let me tag along ill put full consideration and respect in you meaningfully from now on".
then he smiled, "But I really ment most of it, I dont want you going hungry by choice, and I remembered I had some of Mikey's food left", he explained.
"I cant allways be in your shadow all the time! being the champion is all I really have going, you know we only teas eachother to get on eachother's neves, and you live a better life anyway, I always get work and you just want me to bring you back some cool stuff!", Yarashi said, breathing heavely afterwords, "you think I treat you bad, im a helpless magical gift card for you!".
Yarashi had finaly been strait with Silver, understanding what he had done, and tryed to let Silver understand what both of their faults are.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:11 pm

I began to pant a little as I tried to calm down some.
"I'm....sorry....Yarashi-kun...Please...forgive...me..."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Yarashi noded, "its fine, so ... you gonna eat that stew or do I need to return it?" Yarashi joked, trying to lighten the mood.
He smiled and walked off for the exit, "You guys coming?", he asked while he waked on, "I can wait for you outside if you want".
Facing away from Silver, a tear droped down Yarashi's cheek as he smiled, he finaly had an understanding, but that didnt stop him from wanting to find out what Silver and Satoshi where hiding.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:32 pm

"I keep gettting the feeling that you think I'm hiding something from you. Well I'm not okay? That paranoia stuff ruins friendships If it helps I Met him on route 3 he was stuck in the crater pits where those metors fell not to long ago and I went down and helped him out and we've been friends ever since. So Can you please stop feeling like we're hiding something.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"Ok, I get it, you can stop bringing it up or it will feel like you really are hiding something from me, I just want to hang out for a few days, its for Satoshi's sake, I saved his life, so the least I could do to help now is send him off well", Yarashi said, tossing the container of stew to Silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Just cause your an ex detective doesn't mean you can go prying into everyone's business.
I quickly caught the container with my automail arm only. then I lowered it to satoshi-san.
"Satoshi-san would you like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherrygrove City   Cherrygrove City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherrygrove City
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next