Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
PKMN Trainer Kaitos I_vote_lcapPKMN Trainer Kaitos I_voting_barPKMN Trainer Kaitos I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
PKMN Trainer Kaitos I_vote_lcapPKMN Trainer Kaitos I_voting_barPKMN Trainer Kaitos I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PKMN Trainer Kaitos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

PKMN Trainer Kaitos Empty
PostSubject: PKMN Trainer Kaitos   PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 am

Name: Kaitos

Home town: Vermilion City

Appearance:
PKMN Trainer Kaitos Minitokyo.Other.Male.Scans_380765 (With black jeans and dark blue sneakers)

Personality: Kaitos is pretty relaxed and layed back, never in a hurry, usually keeps to himslf but enjoys talking to other people, use to be scared of new things but now he likes trying new things

Pokemon and their moves: Charmeleon (nicknamed: Nova), Lv 20, knows Ember, Scratch, Dragon Rage, Smokescreen; Cyndaquil (nicknamed: Scorch), Lv 5, knows Tackle and Leer

History: When he was young, about 7 or 8 years old, Kaitos never gave much thought to becoming a Pokemon trainer. He loved pokemon though. Much of his time as a child was spent playing with Pokemon, but he never felt like having his own.

Once he was 10 years old, he was given the oppurtunity to become a trainer and set off on his own journey, but turned it down. He was scared at the thought of leaving home and going to new places. He didn't want to leave his mother. He also didn't want to become like his father, who left on his own personal journey, but never returned to his son or wife. Kaitos didn't want to abandon his mother, even though she insisted he leave.

When Kaitos was 11, he was strolling around the edge of Vermilion, and he came across a wounded Charmander, whose flame had nearly burned out. Kaitos brought it home and treated and cared for it until it is was as good as new. From that point on, Kaitos and Charmander, whom he named Nova, became inseperable.

At age 12, Kaitos started to rethink the idea of becoming a trainer and decided he would set out on his own journey, but promised his mother he would come back and visit her from time to time and tell her about all his new adventures. Kaitos also vowed to himself that he would never be afraid of trying something new. He wanted to embark on a journey of no fear and no regrets. And so, his adventure as a Pokemon trainer began.

Now 14, Kaitos continues to explore the Pokemon world, hoping to create new bonds with pokemon, like his bond with Nova, who has now evolved into a Charmeleon. His love for fire type Pokemon, which remind him of his warm, sunny home, gave him the determination to become the greatest fire type trainer. He plans to know all of their weaknesses and transform them into strengths.

Last edited by Shiny Charizard on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Trainer Kaitos   PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 am

remember to put charmander's level in (assuming its lvl 5)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Trainer Kaitos   PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 am

K, edited
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Trainer Kaitos   PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:40 pm

It's...
PKMN Trainer Kaitos 13538419022938
Awesome!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Trainer Kaitos   PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Thanks. I'm all set to get started then?
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Trainer Kaitos   PKMN Trainer Kaitos EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeah the action is in Johto though,
So you might want to start in New Bark Town.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PKMN Trainer Kaitos   PKMN Trainer Kaitos Empty

Back to top Go down

PKMN Trainer Kaitos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Kingdom :: PokeLab :: Poke Sheets-
Jump to: