Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 I_voting_barGoldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goldenrod Team Rocket base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 pm

*He stood there not knowing what they were talking about*
What is the initiation? Well tell me.
*HE looked slightly pissed off*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Kay jumped back and pointed to his chest, "try to hit me here kid ...", he said calmly, "A Rocket needs to be srtonger in more than pokemon battles to survive ...".
Kay looked at Satoshi carfully, "the sooner you can land 3 blows, the more respect I can give you, just dont take me lightly", he said smirking.
"did you take a good look at those other grunts? they where both victoms of this test", Kay explained.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 pm

*HE stood his ground and clenched his fists. He got angry by the memory of his parents abusing him.*
Im ready.
*HE used the speed of his new legs to run behind Kay and would try an upper blow but as soon as he got 5 feet behind him he used his hand to move the trajectory and then go beside him and swing his leg around for a side kick*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:12 pm

Kay crouched down quickly and shifted his hand under the leg Satoshi was kicking with, leting it slide up his arm.
Kay felt the metal leg as it rubed on his arm, the kid has automail huh? he thought, this should be fun.
Kay thrusted his otheer arm at Satoshi's chest, making a fist, atempting a clean, clear blow.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm

*He detached the leg Kay grabbed onto as he used his hands to propel Kay's arm up into the air to block the hit. He then sent an electrical charge through the Automail leg that he installed on the way here and after the shock he would aim to punch Kay in his gut.*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Kay jolted back as he felt the shock, his uper boddy was numb for a moment, he spun around, shuffling his feet to get further away.
"Thats better ... quite a powerful shock ...", Kay said as he started to feel his arms again.
he cant hit me withou moving closer, time to watch, Kay thout.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:16 pm

*Before he would let that charge go to waste he jumped using his one leg and went towards Kay. He was right in front of his as he done a full on body tackel. As he tackled Kay he took his other foot and re-attached it* One hit.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:47 pm

"Nice job Satoshi-san!" I clapped and I watched as he attached his leg.
"Now is your chance to counter Kay-sama the retachment connects the nerves and it registers as Intense pain so hit him while he's down."
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Kay clicked his heals together once and started to dash at Satoshi, he seemed a bit faster than befor.
Kay shuffled his feat and started to spin again as he got closerto Satoshi, he thrusted his fist at Satoshi's as he spun, to increase the power of the punch, It resembled a Hitmontop's rotational kick. Kay wasnt done there, he stoped spining emetiatly and twisted around Satoshi using the forche of the earlyer spin, then Kay followed up with an axe kick at allmost the same moment he reached his destination, ti resembled a Tyroge's axe kick.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:08 am

*He didnt have enough time to counter this as he was sent flying into the desk and the force broke it. He layed there bleeding and what looked like to be unconscious cause he wasnt moving or anything except breathing*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:45 am

Kay smirked as he saw this, "this kid really is something, I havent had to try this hard since I created that combanation against pokemon", he said smiling.
"Test compleaste", he said, taking the things that fell out of the desk when it broke. "Lord Silver, dont worry about it, one hit is all most people can do against me. Watch him while I fetch a new desk will you?", he said with his blank expression.
Kay put his armor, gloves, and legings back on, then turned and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 am

*Before Kay managed to get the few things from his desk, Satoshi jumped up and punched him in the jaw hard. Since it was the jaw this would paralyze anybody for a short time of an hour. He smiled when it contacted and stood back up as he felt the pain in his back where a piece of wood was lodged in it. blood dripped from the wound but he didnt mind as he managed to get Kay twice now* Strike 2.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 am

This kid ... Kay thought as he looked at Satoshi, "why cant you just learn to stay down likee a good kid?", Kay joked as he readdyed himself for Satoshi'es next attack.
"You should be proud, you are now the first brat that has ever hit me twicee ..." Kay said in a deeper voice, "lets see if you can make it a 3rd time!".
Kay watched Satoshi closly.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:31 am

*He smiled as he knew he hadnt long before he passed out. He kicked up some debris from the desk and kicked it towards Kay as he stayed low behind the debris and would aim to make a blind spot attack that wouldnt be avoided unless seen*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:42 am

Kay jumped back and kicked off the wall behind him, he flew over the debris and landed right behind Satoshi.
Kay spun around and did a low axe kick allmost instently after he landed, "using the battle field for ones advantidge, it makes the fight interesting on both sides".
Kay quickly readied himself.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 am

*He felt the kick as he fell forwards and still had the wood in his back* D....damn it. He is too good. *He walked up to you and held his hand out* Nice one sir white. You rule.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 am

"I assume your done then?", Kay said as he reached for his armor, still watching Satodhi closly.
"our medical team can get you patched up", Kay said calmly.
He had just finshed puting on his armor.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:05 am

*He smiled as he looked at Mr.White but as soon as he looks into Kay's eyes he passes out and falls forwards bleeding more and have lost a lot of blood. He layed on the floor bleeding from his mouth and back as he was unconscious*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:22 am

Kay put his legings and gloves on and grabed the things that fell from the desk befor.
Kay headed to the door and looked back at Silver, "you handle Youn for now while I get a new Desk in here".
He opened the door, did a quick salute to Silver, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:09 pm

As I watched the fight progress I was amazed at how good of a fighter satoshi-nii was until he was knocked out.
"Satoshi-san!" I ran over and picked him up him carefull not to get any blood on my white uniform and ran out to the Infirmary for the injured Rockets and told the Rocket doctor about his condition then I walked back to Kay-sama's Office.
"Alright I'm back Kay-sama." I told him as I walked over to his desk and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Goldenrod   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 pm

*He had the wood removed and the wound internally and externally stitched. he would be okay as it wasnt too bad. He was now asleep i the recovery part of the infermery as he dreamed of the future which he sometimes did. It wasnt odd for him to do so but this one was weird. HE saw Silver and him fighting in Ecruteak city and falling out. And then he stormed off after having injured Silver badly. He knew this was a dream but it felt so real. He couldnt wake up and kepts dreaming that dream for a while*
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Kay was siting at the new desk as Silver steped in.
"I assume that there is more you want to talk about?", Kay asked.
He took a box of old fashoned playing cards from his desk, and opened it up. placing the deck on the desk inbetween them.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:38 pm

"Is there any news on new recruits Arriving lately?" I looked at his cards then back at him.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Kay reached into his desk again and pulled out a File he had been saving.
He handed it to Silver, "this is the new guy, other than Youn", Kai said with his blank expression.
"I dont trust him so much, hes been around the world too manny times to just blend in as a Rocket", Kay explained.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Hmm?"
I looked at the file and saw the picture and info.
The File Kay Handed me
..!
"You mean that Guy that owns the Biggest Gang in the Orre Region?!"
I looked and red through it more.
"Why would he have any interest in Joining Rocket if He's already the head of an organization over in his home region?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenrod Team Rocket base   Goldenrod Team Rocket base - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenrod Team Rocket base
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next