Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Lass - Satoko Saiki I_vote_lcapLass - Satoko Saiki I_voting_barLass - Satoko Saiki I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Lass - Satoko Saiki I_vote_lcapLass - Satoko Saiki I_voting_barLass - Satoko Saiki I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lass - Satoko Saiki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Lass - Satoko Saiki Empty
PostSubject: Lass - Satoko Saiki   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Name: Satoko Saiki

Hometown: Slateport City

Spoiler:

Appearance: Unlike her big brother, Fushidara, Satoko dyed her hair a bright, blond color. She wears a green jacket over a black T-shirt. She commonly keeps her jacket unzipped. She wears jeans along with a pair of black and green Pokeball sneakers. Satoko keeps her pokeballs alongside her waist hanging on a leather holster. She also keeps a "Totoro" backpack.

Personality: Satoko as a little girl was very shy. She often tagged along with her big brother, exploring the nearby beaches of Slateport City, shipyards, or even the grass routes underlying the bike trail. However, since her brother left, she became self-reliant and confident. Her time training at the Trick House has made her crafty and versatile in battles and out in the wild and excellent at puzzles. Still, she remains to be a sweet and caring person and has always loved pokemon.

History: Satoko's very shy around strangers and as a child, she clung to her big brother's side. However, when Satoko was 6 years old, Fushidara set off on his journey leaving Satoko all alone. Her home felt empty without her big brother. Feeling detached, Satoko soon found herself spending each day watching the horizon and the sea, wondering how her brother was doing. In time, Satoko received a package. It was from Fushidara, along with a letter addressed from Smogon University.

Dear Satoko,
Right now, I'm learning at Smogon University. There's a thousand things about pokemon that I haven't even dreamed of before. Seems that I have a long road ahead of me before I can even set foot in Unova to start my journey. I'm going to spend 2 more years here.

On that note, I also received a pokemon from a friend all the way in Almia. He said that this pokemon needed a caring trainer to guide and protect it. Take care of him, please? Sorry, I've got my hands full studying as it is.

Thanks,
Fushidara

Satoko looked inside the box. There was a single pokeball. Satoko pressed the button in the center and out came a small Riolu. Her own pokemon! She hugged the little pokemon and the two became close ever since.

For three years, Satoko, now 9 years old, and Riolu played and lived happily. One day, Fushidara returned home, looking lost. The two of them did their best comfort him, but to no avail. This only made Satoko worried of the outside Pokemon world. What in the world was out there to make her dear older brother lose his will? In time, her older brother set off on another adventure, asking that Satoko remain home and keep it well. Feeling frustrated at her brother for leaving her alone again, she sulked.

A month later, Satoko and Riolu wandered into a nearby, suspicious house. Curious, the two went inside and found themselves stuck inside a maze. Carefully making their way through the maze, solving puzzle after puzzle, they eventually met the Trick Master, drinking tea and waiting at the end of the maze. Surprised and impressed, the Trick Master offered them another maze the next day. The next day, the two conquered the puzzle and the Trick Master was once again impressed. The next few months became a cycle of Trick Master puzzles and Satoko & Riolu conquering them. The three of them soon became skilled with puzzles, whether making them or solving them.

After four years, Fushidara returned to Slateport. Satoko, now 13 years old and more confident in herself, welcomed him home. Fushidara finally came forth with the true intent of his journeys, to find Meloetta and the truth on the Relic Kingdom's fall. Intrigued by this, Satoko assisted her big brother in his studies and research, helping him search for any books or pieces that would help. Finally, they couldn't find anymore.

Just about when the two were about to give up, a letter arrived for Fushidara, asking him to be the Elite Four for the Kanto/Johto region. Fushidara, not wanting to leave her sister alone again, offered for her to come along. Satoko, however, refused. Rather than tag along her big brother like she has done in the past, she chose to ascend to where her brother stood. The two set off for the Kanto/Johto region. As Fushidara left for the Pokemon League, Satoko went towards Pallet Town, Kanto. There, she started her journey.

Other information: OOC: I got bored and thought, "what if I take a picture of a trainer and make a character sheet based off of that character?" That's how Satoko, Fushidara's little sister, was born.

Last edited by Fushidara on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

PostSubject: Re: Lass - Satoko Saiki   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 am

the normal trainers should all start out new, stick with one basic pokemon, like maybe the one pokemon he receaved in the packidge.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Lass - Satoko Saiki   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks for the input, Yarashi. I fixed her and made Riolu the only pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Lass - Satoko Saiki   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 pm

APPROVED

awesome job as usual Fushi
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card
Role: Trainer

PostSubject: Nice...   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 pm

I actually used this as an example for what I should put in my app. It's really good! I hope her and me can meet up and battle sometime.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Lass - Satoko Saiki   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Thanks for the compliments, Mikona! This might be a late response, but yeah, I hope Satoko and Mikona can meet and battle later on. If we're lucky, they can do a tag battle.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Mhm.   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 pm

You're welcome! Maybe we should go under the 'rival' relationship? I certainly have the type advantage to do it.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Lass - Satoko Saiki   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 pm

so is it offical our first rivalry? if so just pick a rival battle music. RSE, DPPt, HGSS, or BW. just tell me and I'll Supply the music for you two.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Mikona
Admin
Mikona

Trainer Card

PostSubject: First Rivalry?   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Sure, if Fushidara wants to do it. DPPt, please. All the memories...
Oh, and this isn't a scumbag rival relationship. It's more the DPPt rival relationship, like "I'm your best friend so let's see who's stronger and help each other."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Lass - Satoko Saiki   Lass - Satoko Saiki EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Riolu (lv14) EXP: 2/28
-Aura Sphere
-Endure
-Shadow Claw
-Vacuum Wave

Rattata (lv11) *S EXP: 7/28
-Tackle
-Bite
-Quick Attack
-Focus Energy

Clefairy (lv12) EXP 12/28
-Doubleslap