Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Ecruteak City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEcruteak City - Page 3 I_voting_barEcruteak City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Ecruteak City - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEcruteak City - Page 3 I_voting_barEcruteak City - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ecruteak City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

Ecruteak City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Rachel smiled at Silver as she looked him in the eyes, "It's time we got our day started. I might try to help Yarashi with the house. You could help too Silver!". At that, Bolt the Raichu jumped out of it's poke'ball doing a salute pose.

Ecruteak City - Page 3 Raichu

It gave a confident cry.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:18 pm

I smiled a little.
"Yeah but can you install that silver arm, Please?"
"I Was planning on going on a ride with arcanine today."
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Rachel had prepared the Silver automail arm to go into Silver's automail input unit, "This could hurt a bit more than you expect, being higher performance automail and all", she warned him.
Rachel calculated the adjustments perfectly as she connected the automail arm to the input unit.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:15 am

"Thanks Rachel-san." we walked over to the couch and I sat down and embraced for the pain.
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!" It still hurt like a bitch even when I prepare for the pain.
"Ow.... It still hurts no matter how much I brace for it." I moved my arm about a little and smiled.
"Thanks Rachel-san." I put my shirt on and got up. "Thanks again."
After a smile I turned to the door and ran out.
"Alright Arcy, Lets go!"
A quick throw of a pokeball let him out with a battle pose.
I jumped on him and petted him.
"Alright arcy Lets walk over to Onii-san"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:19 am

Rachel and bolt walked behind Silver, following him till they reached Yarashi. Rachel walked up to Yarashi and slapped him across the face, "wait for us before you run off ready to work, you knucklehead!", she yelled at him. Then Rachel hugged Yarashi for a moment, "we can still finish with everyone's help hun", she assured him.

Yarashi, being slapped and hearing what Rachel had said, responded with his head bowed, "yes vuv ...... alright". Yarashi and Rachel both started down the newly created pathway, seeing more construction workers had come overnight, and the frames for each building had already been formed. there was a fence and gate at the end of the path, marking the opening of a wide open field. A sign hoisted above the gate read: "Kaminato Ranch < at left > Battle Dome ".

"Living the dream", Yarashi said quick, and ran on inside to start working, Rachel following behind him.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:00 pm

As I came up to the new path way I saw a sign
Kaminato Ranch <-------->Battle Dome.
"Wow leave your own brother out of the name. I don't know why I'm surprised though He always does this keeps all the credit to him self no matter how much I help out."
"And He did it again..." I sighed but kept most of my thoughts inside.
"Hey Nii-san!" shouting my call to him
"I'd Be glad to help you.... But I just realized that I haven't given Arcy any exercise in a while so were going out."
"As Blue once said to Red Smell Ya Later!"
"Alright arcy lets Go!"
[exit to route 37]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Yarashi ran over to where his house was being built. He noticed Rachells father, an old man with white hair in a fancy brown tux, and her two sisters, both blond haired girls around Rachel's age in different color designer dresses. "Maxwel, ... I see a father would want to held his daughter's husband with the home, but did you really have to bring the competition over?"", Yarashi joked. Both the girls rushed over to Yarashi and hugged him, making sure Rachel was watching. "We cant stay away from you for tool long? you know that right?", they both said together. Yarashi pushed them aside and stepped forward, sending out all of his pokemon to help the crew and Machoke. "We need everyone's help!", he yelled.

(queue montage music: )

Scrafty helped put bricks in place on top of the foundation while Houndoom used it's Will-O-Wisp to harden the cement fast.

Abomasnow helped evenly seal the flooring and wall paper using it's wood hammer gently.

Salamance and zapdos helped workers get to the next floors faster.

Seismetoad helped carve and clean off each tyle befor it was placed

Rachel and Yarashi hooked up the electricity and other power sorces, as well as plumbing.

Rache's family and their poikemon helped unload things and move them into the house.

Now, that late afternoon, When the work was done and the pokemon returned, Yarashi and Rachel had one last task. Moving to the outdoor lab setup on their lawn, Yarashi and Rachel had a big machine hooked up. This machine was said to be the link across the world that could bring any pokemon out from it's warp gate. Only a powerful trainer could make this link work, however, and Yarashi stepped to the plate. "We have the first gate set up at the artificial resort, correct?". Yarashi asked Rachel. Rachel calmly responded, "Both links are set and ready for Poke-Transfer to begin". Yarashi sighed, "Here goes nothing", he said doubtfully. Yarashi placed his hand on a big red button, and concentrated very hard. Suddenly, a blue aura surrounded Yarashi, as a portal opened up at the other side of the machine, eventually letting out what seemed to be many different kinds of pokemon, originated in different regions, in an army of some sort. Rachel couldn't help but smile, seeing all her pokemon friends again, "Poke-Transfer completed!", she yelled. Yarashi turned off the machine, walked over to Rachel, and held her hands in his, "This dream you had to live with me is really happening now. Is it as great as you thought it would be?", he asked. Rachel smiled, "It's better thanI thought", she said, and kissed Yarashi on the lips for a moment.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Days later, Yarashi had decided to patroll the skys on his Zapdos.
He sent out Zapdos, gave Rachel the keys to the ranch, then got on his pokemon and acended into the sky.
[exit to johto skies]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Yarashi had returned to his ranch on his Salamance. Rachel was waiting for him. "I missed you while you where gone." Rachel said passionetly.

"Well, I'm going to be training here for a while, set up the first of my equivalent right away ... I can't trust anyone anymore."

"You know you can trust me you knucklehead." Rachel said, then she called out to a set of Pokemon playing in the ranch.

Yarashi blushed a bit, then prepaired himself.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Yarashi sent out Scrafty as Golem stepped forward.

Scrafty used Dragon Dance!

Scrafty's Attack rose!

Scrafty's Speed rose!

The foe's Golem used Hammer Arm!

It's super effective! Scrafty lost 59.1% of its health!

The foe's Golem's Speed fell!

Scrafty used Drain Punch!

It's super effective! The foe's Golem lost 85% of its health!

The foe's Golem had its energy drained!

The foe's Golem ate its Oran Berry!

The foe's Golem restored HP using its Oran Berry!

The foe's Golem used Hammer Arm!

It's super effective! Scrafty lost 60.1% of its health!

The foe's Golem's Speed fell!

It's super effective! The foe's Golem lost 20% of its health!

The foe's Golem had its energy drained!

The foe's Golem fainted!

Scrafty's Moxie raised its Attack!

Then an Archiops aproched.

Scrafty used Ice Punch!

It's super effective! The foe's Archeops lost 100% of its health!

The foe's Archeops fainted!

Next was an agron.

It's super effective! The foe's Aggron lost 100% of its health!

The foe's Aggron had its energy drained!

The foe's Aggron fainted!

Then a Lunatone.

Scrafty used Faint Attack!

It's super effective! The foe's Lunatone lost 100% of its health!

The foe's Lunatone fainted!

Then Solrock.

Scrafty used Faint Attack!

It's super effective! The foe's Solrock lost 100% of its health!

The foe's Solrock fainted!

and Carracosta.

The foe's Carracosta used Aqua Jet!

Scrafty lost 17.7% of its health!

It's super effective! The foe's Carracosta lost 100% of its health!

The foe's Carracosta had its energy drained!

The foe's Carracosta fainted!

Yarashi won the battle.

Yarashi smiled at his Scrafty as he returned it to it's poke'ball. "Tomorrow is houndoom's day ... I'll be sure to utilize Scrafty's attacks with a bit more of a keen eye than before."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kay was coming towards the Ranch on his Charizard, who had Satoshi in it's arms. "Ah, the Kaminato Ranch ... Time to drop in and say hi.", Kay said as Charizard landed and he jumped off.
Kay bonked Satoshi on the head to wake him up. "Active bait is more amusing for our prey."

Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card
Role: Team Rocket

PostSubject: Arrival   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:49 pm

Satoshi was hit on the head and then woke up. He looked around but didnt know this city. He never visited it. Until he noticed the tall tower.
"Bell Tower!"
He noticed he was tied up, His bag was missing, he had no Pokeballs and that he was in the arms of Kay.
"What do you plan on doing! And where is my bag! It had a Pokemon Egg inside it!"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Kay chuckled. "I left your bag back at that little house, and as for what I'm planning ... you are just bait, you don't need to know that." Kay noted in his mind that he didn't tell Satoshi that he had taken his Pokémon from him.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Arrival   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 pm

"Y...You left my pokemon in my bag at the house didnt you....YOU SIRE ARE A MEAN PERSON AND I HATE YOU!"
He squirmed a lot and managed to get free from Kay's grip. HE then rolled off charizard and landed into a pond at the Pokemon Ranch. He landed hard but was fine.
"I...Im free.......Wait...This is Yarashi's Ranch isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Kay stepped slowly towards the pond. "Indeed it is, and no, you don't seem to be getting free any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Bait   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 pm

He looked sad as he tried getting free of the ropes. He wanted to escape but he couldnt.
"D...Damn it all! W...Why can't i get free"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:17 pm

Kay pulled Satoshi out from the lake. "If you cowoperate through the whole plan, I really will let you go 'ya know."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Freedom?   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

He looked up and shivered. The pond water was freezing cold.
"y.....You mean.....I..If i co-operate.....I...I am finished with...T..Team Rocket.......f...for good?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Kay nodded, "I already have a replacement planned for you. If I didn't need you for this, id have just thrown you out."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Freedom   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:29 pm

"F....Fine.....B..But tell all your Rocket friends im a free person now and no one is to some after me.....Then i will help you this one time willingly........"
He looked up and felt awful about helping Kay get Yarashi but felt great being free at last.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Kay dragged Staoshi closer to the ranch. Kay's eyes met with Yarashi's as the two stared each other down. The intensity was enough to make people think they might have been turned to stone.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: guilt.   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Satoshi saw over at Yarashi from beside Kay. He was lying down slightly as he was being dragged.
"Y...Yarashi nii-san....I..I tried my best to shake him off your tail but he saw through my lies.......I...Im sorry!"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Kay smirked, "The son of Subiro ... You do look just like your father ... this could be fun."

---------------------------------

Yarashi seemed to have no emotion in his expression. "Satoshi ... Is this the Kay you talked about?", he asked, still locking his eyes on Kay.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Yuon

Satoshi Yuon

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Deadlock   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 am

He felt helpless as he looked at Yarashi.
"Y....Yes....he is the Kay i talked about......A...And he is using me as ba...."
He felt something jolt him before he could say anything more. He heard a small cry coming from his back,
"Joltik Jol" A Joltik stunned Satoshi"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Yarashi had no idea what he could be getting into. "Kay, what do you want here?" His voice seemed as angry as ever.

Kay pretended to be alarmed at this question. "I simply want to have a talk with you, but this location just isn't right." Kay had Charizard grab onto Satoshi, and he jumped on it's back. "I hope you don't mind we talk in a new location.", Kay said as Charizard flew into the sky.

[Exit to Johto Skys.]

Yarashi sent out his Zapdos and jumped on to it. "KAAAAY!!" he yelled, following Kay through the sky.

[Exit to Johto Skys.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ecruteak City
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3