Pokemon Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross the Pokemon World on a journey.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Kingdom. Don't forget to check the announcements and Role play announcements Often.
Silver says: I'm always on here even if it says I'm not I'm on here, So if you need something and I'm not in the chat box just pm me it and I'll get to it asap.
For New members, Please tell us how you found us. It can be found in the announcement thread.
There are still Gymleader Spots open You can choose any type and town that isn't taken in that region.
Team Rocket needs you! Sign up at your nearest Recruitment Center.
Latest topics
» For the guests that visit this site.
Ecruteak City EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm by Silver Evans

» was bored!!!
Ecruteak City EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 pm by Silver Evans

» what time is everyone here????????
Ecruteak City EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:37 pm by Silver Evans

» how do i battle on showdown
Ecruteak City EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 pm by Silver Evans

» heres Kaiza
Ecruteak City EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm by Kaiza

» Hai there!
Ecruteak City EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am by Silver Evans

» Viridian City
Ecruteak City EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Route Forty-Six
Ecruteak City EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm by Satoko

» How Did you Find us?
Ecruteak City EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am by Keita hikage

Top posters
Silver Evans
Ecruteak City I_vote_lcapEcruteak City I_voting_barEcruteak City I_vote_rcap 
yarashi kaminato
Satoshi Yuon
Mikona
Fushidara
Emo Mikey Hino
Andrew Yuon
Satoko
John Takido
CEO Miyuki
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Dice Roller
What dice to use? How many dice?

3 Sided

4 Sided

5 Sided

6 Sided

8 Sided

10 Sided

12 Sided

20 Sided

30 Sided

100 Sided

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ecruteak City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card
Role: Elite Four

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Ecruteak City
Ecruteak City 788px-Ecruteak_City_HGSS

Ecruteak City is an old-fashioned city located in northern Johto, situated in the woods between tall Mt. Mortar and the open fields near Johto's western shores.
As with many of the larger cities in the Pokémon world, Ecruteak has a Pokémon Gym, Mostly led by Silver since there isn't an official Gym leader Yet, who specializes in Ghost-type Pokémon and hands out the Fog Badge to those who defeat him.
Ecruteak is known as a historical and mythical city; fittingly, its buildings all feature traditional Japanese architecture, while the tallest building in the city, and perhaps all of Johto, is the ten-story Bell Tower in the city's northeast corner, built nearly a millennium ago. The city is known as being a centerpoint of the legendary Pokémon native to the Johto region, with the great Ho-Oh once being said to have roosted atop the Bell Tower, and having created three legendary beasts of the Pokémon who perished when the Bell Tower's twin to the west of the city, burned down.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-kingdom.rpg-board.net
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:47 pm

"Thanks again flygon." I petted him and then returned him back into his ultra ball then put his ball back on my belt.
We landed at the first house to the Right of the gym, My House.
"It Feels great to be home." I spoke softly to my self as I took off my jacket, shoes and my wallet out of my pocket. Then I walked over to my couch and sat down then grabbed some oil an started to oil my automail arm.
"I wonder what's been Going on since I Last left home?" I thought to my self while oiling my steel prosthetic limb.
I finished a few minutes later then I stretched out and then soul popped out of his pokeball.
Soul: Gengar?
I nodded.
"Yeah I'm gonna take a nap mind watching over the house while I'm asleep?" I asked him yawning mid sentence.
Soul: "Geng..." He nodded.
Then I laid down and closed my eyes then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am

I woke up to a dark room. I yawned as I woke up and looked out side to see a full moon starry night.
"Must have slept a while." I thought to my self as I walked over to the door to get my keys, my bag, and my pokegear.
After I put my pokegear on my wrist then fastened it. I pressed a button to turn it on, then I looked at the time.
"Wow I must have taken a long nap."
11:10 PM Tuesday January 29th.
the poke gear read.
Out of the several different themes it offered for you to choose from. The team Rocket theme was pretty cool, So I chose that one to display on my Pkgear.
"C'mon Soul! I'm leaving!" I yelled walking out the door, closing it then locking it.
Soul: "Gengar." He spoke as he phazed through the wall to outside.
"Geng Gengar...Geng?" He had a questioned look on his face.
me: "Oh We're going to the Burned Tower. I want to see if Raikou, Entei, and Scuicune are still Sleeping after what is it?" I stopped to think how long the've been sleeping for.
"Ahh." "I think it's been 150 years since the Brass Tower burned down, and three pokemon died, after a fire caused by a stroke of lightning, then put out by a sudden downpour. Then Ho-Oh fled its perch atop the Bell Tower, and revived these three pokemon back to life. They say that those 3 Pokemon Each Represent one of the elements that led to the destruction of the Brass Tower, Soul." I took a breath and looked up at the bell tower as we passed the Dance Theater; Then over to the Burned tower taking a left to get when the road ended.
"Heh I sure Do know a lot about Ecruteak's History Don't I, Soul-kun?" I spoke with almost a pridefull smirk.
Soul: Geng...ar..." He nodded
Then I looked up and noticed we were there.
"Here it is Soul-kun. The Burnt tower."
I climbed up the steps and entered the building.
[Exit To The Burned Tower]

Last edited by Silver Evans on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (lol exactly 350 words))
Back to top Go down
Lord Link
Admin

Trainer Card
Role: Gym Leader

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: prt two of ghost file   Ecruteak City EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 am

As Salamance landed Link jumped off and as he rushed away, he returned slamance while running, and headed straight for the tower, and dashes up the steps.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card
Role: Champion

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Yarashi was flying overhead on his Salamance. "Its great to be back isnt it, my friend?", Yarashi asked hSalamance, who answered with a loud roar. "This place hasnt changed all ...", Yarashi said, glancing around, "Thats the same ... and thats the same ... hey, I havent really been to the Burned tower yet. What kind of person would I be not to check it out!". With that said, Salamance landed at the Burned Tower and Yarashi got off of the Dragon, and walked inside. meanwhile, Salamance acended into the sky again.
[exit to burned tower]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Yarashi left the Burned tower and waited infront of it, Silver following behind him, "get my other pokemon, I'll wait here for them".
He looked to the sky and called out loudly, "Salamance!!".
A moment later, Salamance landed infront of Yarashi, and roared happely.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:50 pm

"Alright! I'll be right back." I reached for arcy's Pokeball and called him out
"Arcy!"I smiled and petted him then I climbed onto his back and told him to take us home. He darted off towards our house.
[5 mins later]
I jumped off returned him then called soul out.
"Soul-kun. phaze me through the wall with you. I don't feel like getting my keys out."
He nodded and held out his hand; As soon as we made contact I instantly became intangible and soul dragged me through the wall and into our house.
then when we were in side he broke contact and I became solid again.
"Thanks Soul-kun. I walked over to the couch then pulled out the canister of automail oil out of my key items section and started to oil my automail arm.
then I looked for over 20 minutes trying to find them then I realized that they were still in my bag.
"Oh wow that was a waste of time." I turned on my Xtranscivier and called yarashi-nii.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Yarashi activated his ringing Xtranscivier, seeing Silver on the other line.
"Whats going on?", he asked, with a confused look on his face.
Salamance looked over Yarashi's sholder to see Silver aswell.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Yarashi popped up on the screen and I waved to him.
"Hey Nii-san and salamence. Soul did the same.
I found them. I'll wait for you at home for you to come get them alright?"
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:20 pm

"Got it", Yarashi said calmly, and ended the transmition.
"Salamance, lets get home", he told his dragon pokemon, then they headed to Silver's location.
When he got to the house. Yarashi had Salamance wait outside, and he carfullt climbed up the front left corner of the house to get to the roof, ran to the side with Silver's window, and jumped down, grabing the windowcill, opening the window from the outside, and rolling on into Silver's room.
"Never liked the door", Yarashi joked.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:29 pm

"alright I'll wait." Then he ended the call and did ninja moves and popped into my room.
"white ninja!" I heard him exclaim as he jumped in.

Last edited by Silver Evans on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:36 pm

"So, about my pokemon? Yarashi asked.
Yarashi glanced around, "where are they annyway?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 pm

"Oh." I snapped out of something. then I reached in to my key items section and handed him his 5 pokemon.
"Here you go Nii-chan."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Yarashi took the pokemon from Silver, "thanks", he said in his usual calm tone
He looked out the window and his Salamance knew what to do, it started to fly toward Yarashi as Yarashi juped out.
He landed on Salamance and it flew off, "Time to patroll!", he yelled.
[exit to route 29]
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:38 am

I felt my pokegear ring so I looked at it and saw I got a text message from satoshi
Hello. Silver. Its me Satoshi.
Yeah i know you said dont ring you but i had an accident and now i lost both my legs.
Well i cant remember who it was but i got shot in each leg and now i havent got human legs. They are automail.
Well im in the hospital in Cherrygrove city.
Okay i will see you in half an hour.
Bye.

My eyes widened.
"Oh My gosh. Satoshi-san." I quickly got my stuff ready I put my gloves on and headed out the door and locked it.
"Go Flygon"
[sfx: flygon cry]
Take me to cherrygrove city."
I got my go goggles that were shaped like flygons eyes and put them on then hopped on flygon and he shot off into teh sky.
[exit to cherrygrove city]
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 pm

As I landed on Sazandora, I saw another shadow in the sky heading towards me. The shadow screeched a wonderfully ecstatic cry. It was Braviary!

I returned Sazandora to his Pokeball as the Yankee Eagle bowed its head before me. "So," I began, "Did everything go smoothly?"

Braviary nodded. "Thank goodness. Atleast they're in safe hands." The two of us turned to see the city before us. Ecruteak City, an antique town enriched with tradition and nostalgic sentiments. I wish I could visit this town at leisure. Sadly, now wasn't the time.

I patted Braviary on his feathery blue head. "Good work. Now get some rest," I said as I returned him to his Pokeball. The bird smiled with pride as he laid his head for a nap. From there I began to wander along the streets, trying to spot the Kimono Dance Theater. As I turned a corner, the sounds of motorcycle engines filled the air.

"Haha, what a shitty place this is!" a biker boasted as he and 2 others barged inside the building. The sign over the establishment read "Ecruteak Dance Theater".

"Man," I sighed. "I look for information in a quiet town, and I find trouble."

Gallade, still in his Pokeball, gave me a look that said that business needed to be done. "You're right, buddy. I guess we do need to teach these punks some chivalry."
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:40 pm

When I walked into the theater, the punks already walked up to the kimono girls. They attempted to badger the girls, but to no avail. The girls simply continued their dance. One of them got annoyed. "Hey, bitch! Don't you fuckin' ignore me!"

As he raised his fist at the girl, I sent out Gallade. "Gallade, shadow sneak." and a dark shadow jumped onto the man's hand before he could make a move.

"What the?!" he exclaimed as his buddies turned to me.

"Bastard! I'll show you!" they shouted as an Arbok and Weezing came out. "Haha, trouble already." I said to myself. The Arbok charged as Gallade prepared himself. Suddenly, Arbok stopped in mid-air. I turned to see that an Espeon was manipulating the snake. Arbok was sent crashing into the wall.

"We may not show it," said a sweet voice from behind. "but we're formidable as well." Behind me stood the girl the punks bothered before. Her face was calm and reposed.

I laughed to myself. "Well, I'm not going in this battle alone now, huh?"

Elite Four Fushidara & Kimono Girl Naoko
vs.
Biker Rhys & Biker Dale
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Admin
Fushidara

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Biker Dale shoutes, "Weezing, use Sludge Bomb!" and the Pokemon spit up a large wad of toxic sludge towards Gallade.

"Gallade," I shouted back. "Use Psycho Cut and follow up with Ice Punch!" Gallade leapt forward and sent a psychic slice through the air. The sludge split in half and through the opening, Gallade landed an ice cold fist on the Pokemon. The Weezing recoiled but retained position.

"Arbok, your turn!" shouted Biker Rhys. "Use Crunch on that Espeon!" The Arbok coiled its body and sprang for Espeon. I looked back to see Naoko unfazed.

"Use Reflect." she said and a psychic shield materialized, stopping Arbok in mid-strike. "Now use Psychic once more." Arbok smashed against the ground.

"Take this chance, Gallade," I said. "Use Shadow Sneak on Arbok!" A thin shadow rushed towards Arbok, constantly striking from below as the Arbok suffered from the blows.

The Weezing took heed of this attack and rushed in to help his teammate. Naoko saw this and quickly responded. "Espeon, use Psybeam on Weezing." Espeon shot a colorful beam towards Weezing, pushing it back against the wall. Weezing fainted from the blow.

"Welp, this is it then," I said as I turned to Naoko, who nodded back to me. She then turned to her Espeon. "Use Helping Hand, Espeon."

Gallade glowed as his power increased. "Alright, Gallade," I said. "Psycho Cut for the finish!" Gallade shot a purple disk through the air into Arbok, slamming him into the wall as well. The two bikers stood dazed and confused. Then they returned their Pokemon and scurried out.

Naoko turned to me and bowed her head. "Thank you for your help."

I brushed the back of my head. "Nah, it was nothing. Actually, I came for your help."

Naoko lifted her head and spoke. "I'll be happy to help in any way." Her eyes sparkled as she gazed at me. I felt my heart skip a beat.

I shook my head, trying to focus. "I-I was wondering if you could help me. Would you happen to know of a Pokemon named Meloetta?"

Naoko turned to see her sisters. They looked to eachother and nodded back to Naoko. Were they giving permission? She turned back to me. "I'll allow you to listen then."

It turns out that Meloetta was a fabled Pokemon from before that danced and sang for the people of the ancient Unovan Kingdom. However, as the world fell to chaos and war, Meloetta disappeared. Its wherabouts, however, are unknown but clues lead to the mysterious song, the Relic Song.

I bowed my head back to Naoko for her assistance. As I turned to leave, she took my hand.
"If you are ever in Ecruteak again, please visit us for a performance, okay?" She smiled. I felt my heart skip again as I nodded back.

I returned to the Pokemon Center to switch out my team. With a new team on hand, I set off again. As I took off on Sazandora, I couldn't help but think I spotted Flygon flying back to Ecruteak. Was that my imagination? Just what is Flygon seeing right now?

[exit to Kanto Skies]
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Yarashi, Rachel, and Silver landed near Silver's house at Ecruteak City in Rachel's helicopter.
Yarashi got out feeling Refreshed, "Ok, now thet we are back here, lets give controll of that thing back to Kada, you got that Rachel?", he said smiling.

Rachel pushed a button on the control panal and got out of the helicopter herself.
"Silver," she said in her charming voice, "hurry and get out of there".
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:29 pm

"Finnaly we're home." I reached over and unbuckled my self and then took my head set off and I saw my nii-san and his partner get out.
"Woah! wait for me! I jumped out just in time before the heli took off.
"Wow at least wait for me to get out huh?" I chuckled a bit and stretched my one arm and the rest of my body.
"Well any who Its good to be home."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Yarashi smiled, "Rachel and I are going to make a home from scrach so that we can fit all the pokemon who atr going to be sent over, Till then, we could all crash at your place", he said looking at Silver.
at that moment, four helicopters made their way down, and a few construction workers and Machoke got out. One of them pointed into the clearing and looked at Yarashi, "Is this the spot sir?", he asked.
Yarashi noded, "You guys can start on it, I'm going to settle in first", he said.

Rachel looked Silver in the eyes, "I guess we live with you till those men can finish our house with Yarashi's help", she said.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 pm

...!?
Taken off guard by the statement of the things in store for Ecruteak City I was speechless.
"I....I....I don't know what to say."
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:20 am

Yarashi sniled and sent out Scrafty, "Take the construction stage!", he yelled.
Scrafty and all the Machoke started clearing trees in the southeat corner of the city.

Two workers got out jigsaws and started cuting out the perimiter of a pathway behind Scrafty and the Machoke as they hacked out some trees.
Yarashi sent out his Seismitoad, prepairing for the next step.

While Yarashi was distracted by the construction work, Rachel mooved close to Silver, "things go allot faster with Pokemon by our side don't they?", she asked Silver as she began to hold his hand.
"Yarashi's Pokemon work well with him, thats how he can be so heroic all the time, they trust him with their lives, just like Yarashi would sacrifice his life for people and Pokemon alike", she explained, her voice smooth and well controlled.

Yarashi was too fixed on the work ahead of him to notice Silver or Rachel standing together.
Back to top Go down
Silver Evans
Admin
Silver Evans

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:17 pm

"Great Job Yarashi!" Smiling at my brother's hard work and determination; I felt a hand grab mine.
It was feminine and soft and I looked over to see Rachel holding my hand.
"Y-Yeah...." I Began to blush deeply pulling my hand back in surprise.
"W-What are you doing?" I was slowly stepping back ward as she tried to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
yarashi kaminato
Admin
yarashi kaminato

Trainer Card

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Rachel smiled, "oh, did I do something that offended you? I'm so sorry", she said as her eyes darted away, "I cant think when I watch Yarashi at work".
Rachel never seemed to have a simple nature to someone's surprize, in a sence, she had a two-way respect for both Yarashi and Silver.
"Please dont think wrongly of me Silver, I only saw your shock and wanted to caolm you down", she explained.

When the pathway perimiter was filled, Yarashi had his Seismitoad walk into what would be the pathway, "Use your Earthquake!", he yelled
Seismitoad stamped its foot onto the freshly cut section it was standin in, smashing it to bits.
Yarashi helped one worker bring a cement mixer over to the sceen and spread cement over the top.
Yarashi returned Seismitoad and sent out Houndoom, "Houndoom, use your Overheat over the pathway to harden it up!", he yelled.
Houndoom started to glow red, and it blasted a lage breath of fire out of its mouth, runing across the edge of the road, this let it harden up quickly.
Yarashi ran behind houndoom, and wen they reached Scrafty, Yarashi returned both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ecruteak City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ecruteak City   Ecruteak City Empty

Back to top Go down

Ecruteak City
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next